Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Just Random

Was reading thru some of my old blog entries while I was painstakingly tagging them under different categories. (Yeah, the new Beta Blogger lets us have our own categories finally! Yayz!) Almost 400 posts to be tagged leh!! *faints* Ish.

Then, I came upon this old entry. It's an interesting + controversial one. You should read it. It also kinda reminded me of Mike's recent post too. Hmm. Happy reading~ *winks*

Another post recommendation that is sure to get those brain cells working. Read this post by Minishorts. :)

---------------------------------

Just bought the bus tickets. Will be taking the 7 am bus on friday morning. It's the earliest we could get. Now, you must be wondering why did I chose such an early one? Coz our meeting with the juniors is starting around 12:30 leh.. :( So hvta rush lo. If everything goes smoothly, shld be able to reach in time lah. Hopefully the bus won't be late or what. *prays* Not nice right, being late, since I already hvta miss 2 meetings leh.

Note: A friendly neighbourhood reminder: Tmr 10 am got meeting for OOs ya. Spread the word around, thanks. Anyway, cya guys on friday then! Can't wait! ^o^

--------------------------------------------------

One of my coll frenz is coming over later. For what? To catch up with each other and crap lo.. Hehe. So I may blog more later.

See how first lah. The connection's a bit crazy. Last night after 12am couldn't use at all. Quite frustrated leh. Aikz!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My blog hits are increasing day by day. Once even almost reach 100 unique visitors a day leh! Scary~ o.O Averaging 30 - 40 hits per day though. Relatively good lo. Have a sneaking suspicion that it's my emo posts that are pulling in all the kaypo ppl that know me personally. Hehe. Whatever. Think I must be more careful when I blog next time. *Mental note: think b4 you blog!* Ok, tataz~

2 comments:

Shea Speare said...

Wah!

So much hits?! Hahaha. So cool and so envy you la.

Zzzyun said...

haha, thanks! :D but also a bit scary lah, dunno who's reading..

take it slowly lo, my blog when beginning also nobody read also.. hehe..