Monday, August 14, 2006

Googling My Blog Again? Aikz.

Sorry if pic's a bit small. Click for larger version.


I'm appalled. Flabbergasted. :T At the keywords ppl used to google/yahoo! to get to my blog.

Ahh. Let us analyse one by one, shall we? And laugh our butts off in the process, of coz. Hehe.

Ooo. The reddish arrow shows "bimbotic quotes". -_-""" Puhlease. I really don't think that my poor blog is so bimbotic to warrant this. Hey, if u really want a typical bimbotic blog (that I don't bother to read nowadays) go see xiaxue's blog, okie? :( Pity my blog. My quotes are not bimbotic, are they? Meaningful wan lah~~ *raised eyebrow* And no, I do not think I'm that bimbotic.. yet. :T Hehe.

Ok, next up, I present to you, the blue arrows! The first one shows "zi yun blog maelstrom" while the last two show "zi yun blog". Ahhh~ Scary, isn't it? I didn't know that my blog has garnered so much attention in the blogosphere. *winks* Readership increasing tho. Hehe. Well, this are probably done by ppl who know me personally, so hey, do make yourself known here by giving me a shoutout at my tagboard or leave some comments denoting your presence okay! Thanks! No stalkers pls~ :P

Ah. The orange arrow shows "blog eos imu". -_-"" What?! Still searching for info about that? Aikz. Isn't it a bit belated? Ppl going to sit for the resit soon leh. Besides, do u think I'd be so mean to blog about who failed and served them right blah blah blah... *sweat* Puhlease~ Sorry lah, I'm not so mean ok. >.< I'm praying for all those going for the resit to go thru it successfully okay!! Gambate and study hard oh, all my frenz!! :) You can do it! I have faith in you guys!

Last but not least, the green arrow shows "IMCC IMU video"!! :O Omg, I never put up such videos up eh! Pls, I'm innocent.. hahaha.. *Mental note: Get the videos from Kenneth when the new sem starts.* Hehe. Eh, I need to show my juniors our tradition lah. [For the unintiated, IMCC stands for 'I Am SiSsy'! rotfl.] Anyway, I think the person who googled that must be sorely disappointed to find a blog full of words but no videos tho. :P Wrong place lah, go YouTube search and see leh. Maybe got? hehehe...

Update: I searched for that keyword ade. Not even one result. See? We're so nice. We don't post videos of our frenz looking silly for the whole wide world to see lah. Duh. Share among ourselves okay ade.. hahaha. I'm turning evil. Must be the boredom getting to me. Me shall go think plans for world domination. Mojo-jojo. Hehe. Ok, really seriously questioning my sanity. Wakaka~

I shall end here, just saying that no matter what happens, as long as you preserve your sense of humour, you can see the silver lining in everything. :)

Everything happens for a reason? Hehe. Maybe. Ciao~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... are you checking whether your 'monster-in-disguise' siblings are googling for ur blog? ;)

Zzzyun said...

well that is certainly a scary thought! o.O

hopefully they are not smart enough to figure how to do this.. *prays*

or else there would surely be trouble.. uh-oh..

Anonymous said...

zi yun. get a hobby. you're waaaaaaaay too free!

Zzzyun said...

lol! i do have quite a few hobbies! too many actually~ XD

but i cant enjoy them here... coz i dont have transport and my buddies! hehe..

besides, blogging and onlin-ing are considered as hobbies too rite? :P