Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What-If's

Was just wondering...

What if I wasn't that immature that time, might we still be the best of frenz?

We aren't that bad now though (still keep in touch) but just that I feel it could have been much more if that incident didn't happen...

But no point thinking about something that can't be changed...

Lesson of the day: What-if's are just that. What-if's. Thinking about them won't change anything.

I'm really letting go of my past leh... so much so to the extent of forgetting about them almost completely... or probably becoz my "retrieval cues" for memory too selective ade? (BS again?! Aikz) Hehe. Good thing also lah... :D

PS: My mood has improved significantly today. Hehe. ^v^ Suddenly I feel that there's HOPE. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you in love?!

Anonymous said...

Having HOPE is wonderful. Rite?

Anonymous said...

Me and keelala are happy for you. Hahahaha!

Zzzyun said...

LOL...u two guys shld get together some time...haha

and sheaspeare, ask no Qs and be told no lies...so the accused shall revoke her right to remain silent...hehe..

kee> yes, hope is very essential...for happiness...

there's a saying. life without hope is worse than death... :D