Saturday, August 12, 2006

Little Blessings

Been rather lazy lately. Didn't you notice the lack of enthusiasm to blog although its my sem break? Anyway, nothing much happening that's worth blogging about. *yawns*

Everytime I've an impulse to blog, so happens the wireless's connectivity is low or I'm too busy chatting with my frenz lo.. And when I'm free, no inspiration leh. I don't want to bore you guys with humdrum posts leh! Hehe. :P

Well, was just browsing thru a few frens' blogs out of boredom.

And I noticed something. Some sort of blogging tread. Ever notice that some ppl just seemed to need that special someone to cling on to, someone to "take care" of them, someone to cuddle with, someone to manja with etc. I shall stop with all the lovey-dovey examples b4 you all singles out there puke all over your computer screens. Anyway, you get the drift. *winks*

And when they just don't happen to have that special someone, they'll moan and gripe abt their "miserable" lives, as if life without a bf/gf isn't worth living. -_-"" Puh-lease.

If you ask me, it's yourself that decides how you want to live. Believe me, happiness is up to yourself and no one else. Why would I want to let my happiness depend on someone else's existence anyway? Risky, isn't it? (Self-diagnose = Issues with trust again, I see...)

I'm not saying that you shldn't be happy when someone does something nice for you. What I AM saying is that we should be happy becoz we want to, not becoz of someone's (probably temporary) existence in your life.

I'll be happy becoz I want to, thank you very much.

Erm, not really sure what I'm rambling abt here. =/

Probably influenced by Ah Mei's new song, Wo Yao Kuai Le, which means I Want To Be Happy in chinese. A meaningful song about growth as one becomes older. :) Go download it~!

Anyway, here's a really meaningful phrase found in a fren's blog. It somehow helps to deal with all those what-ifs.

"Some people come into your life for a reason. They bring you an experience of peace, or make you laugh, or teach you something you've never done.

Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. It is often said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a here for a season, or for a lifetime."

*emo sigh*

Well, I thank you who's reading this for being here for me all this while, and diligently reading my blog, of coz. :)

I'm blessed, I know. It's the little things that count. ^v^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huh?