Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ramble In Reflection

I know I'll become better after this series of events. I just hope that I made the right choice. :T Feeling weird now... feeling sorry.

Hmm. Funny how that when you think that you're all grown up and all , and BAM, something unexpected happens, showing that you're still the little immature girl that you used to be. *sigh*

I still have a lot of space for emotional growth, I guess. Don't worry, I'm relatively fine now, just mulling over some personal stuff.

Thanks to everyone who was there for me..! Great frenz, you all are! *muackz*

Btw, my posts aren't that vague after all, hor? *raised eyebrow* Or perhaps you all know me too well, I guess. Hahaha. Which come to think of it, IS a good thing after all. :)

And who said I was a rational person after all? -_- I can be quite emotional too leh. Hehehe...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

See? Told ya I am fine. Blowing bubbles summore leh. This pic is so cute~! :P

Fine fine, I admit! I was just finding an excuse to post up this cute pic. Hehehe...

I'm probably not so okay now. But I'll soon be, for one, I need my peace of mind. A lot.


PS:
I might be right to have doubts after all. Coz last night, I just found out something that left me stunned, yes, totally stunned right in front of the computer screen. *still recovering from trauma*

Aikz. Life's like that, isn't it? There are ups and there are downs. Just gotta go with the flow~~ :)

No comments: