Monday, October 10, 2005

Boring ==> Need Motivation

Hehe...went to bio extra class juz now...so boring. Didn't listen much since answers would be provided. Oops!

Arrgh, it's not really my fault coz I got a ton of things to do then. Was trying to figure out some maths answers using my fren's paper. Then needed to hand in some papers for marking and the respective lecturers weren't there! Aiyo...

So mahuan nia! Now have to bother my fren to take the paper for me... Hrumpph! Well, thx for your help neways, lilian! (Oh, she's not going to read this, is she? haha..)

Okay, gotta stop now. Must try to keep my promise to my fren that I would work hard *winks*

Thanks a lot for your support, Sinyee! Love ya.. =) I guess I'd TRY to study. Maybe your motivation would work wonders. Hope la... =Cross fingers=

Well, ciao!

I almost forgot. The number of visitors to this site is quite high!! Most days more than 10 people ok!! And that IS kinda frightening, okay? Coz i dunno who the hell (pls excuse my language) is reading this blog without my knowledge...Those who dunno me personally, feel free to read coz I won't be meeting you in real life, right? Guess so.

But what's scary is that ppl I know personally are reading my blog, knowing the in-&-outs of my life and I don't even know!

God. And you blame me for being scared? Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read you blog, but you're already well aware of that, right? lol.

I should be more worried. There isn't even a visitor counter, and from time to time got people tell me they read it. I wonder how many of them are yet to be found.

Anonymous said...

i am concerned about this issue also, since i blatently advertise my blog on msn. sure don't want big brother or sisters to report to daddy what i blog about, ya? i tried password protect, but it ended up with zero (0) visitors, or the password being somehow leaked. we gotta think back of the reason why we start a blog to really answer your question.

Zzzyun said...

yeah, i totally agree... So i've decided not to blog abt really personal stuff to avoid that...
sobs* nuthin's said abt human rights...
what to do? anyone wish to tell me how to password protect? i dunno how's it done...