Thursday, October 13, 2005

Procastination At Its Peak

My Mistake ==>

I keep telling myself there's still a lot of time in between tests.

That the main reason I keep putting off studying. Haih... It's a no go there. I wonder when my feeling of guilt will overcome/overwhelm my instinct to enjoy life more.

I DO hope it's soon or I think I'll be chopping my head soon. Ha.. Beheading myself. That's a new thought. But it sounds painful so I don't think I'll go there. lol

Okay, really just crapping la.

Yesterday, I went to lilian's house to get some of the photostated stuff and some other english papers. Unfortunately, my dad took me to the wrong place and it was raining then, ya know!

There was little poor me, caught in the rain that was getting heavier by the minute... Has ade sms-ed earlier but she didn't received it apparently. When I called her cellphone, no one answered!! Called for umpteem times but still no one picked up! Decided to find shelter first under Block 11.

After numerous unpicked-up calls, was terribly fed up since residents there were giving me strange looks.

True too, you don't get many girls standing around, calling on her phone, clutching papers and a purse, right?

Anyway, I then called another fren to get lilian's house phone number. After getting it, I called her home. Her mum picked up... And the truth was revealed! She was asleep! No wonder! But I do wonder how she can sleep thru my numerous calls... *Shrug*

Well, later she came down (sorry for waking you up!) but found out tat i went to the wrong place! I had to run out again to find my dad... And went to her place which was nearby... Thank God. I don't think I can handle running up & down all over again in the now-drizzle. She handed me the papers and i thanked her before going off!

Oh well, just took bath before that and now I'm wet all over [almost la]. Too bad. But nevermind, it was quite nice of her to photostat those papers for me and take the trouble to get my papers from Angeline. So I should be grateful actually.

Yeap, gotta go and behead mysef! Bye! *Just kidding la! Duh!*

No comments: