Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Missed Details

Yeah. Forgot a few tiny details in my post yesterday. Going to add them now in point form in a useless feeble attempt to save time. So here goes:

  • Ermm....when I got to college yesterday, it was only around 7:45 am. Since the exam only starts at 8:25 am, heck, i tot it's still early. So I sat at the benches chatting wif my fren to erm, destress? Anyway, the point is when we got ready to go to the exam hall, it was about 8:00 am...To our amazement, the ground floor and the place outside the exam hall was empty.

  • Empty. Strange, we thought. So we rushed up only to find Mr Leong outside looking stern. (I can't think of any other adjectives for him.) He totally nagged us saying that we should come earlier to the exam hall since everyone was already in writing in their student numbers or whatever. Arggh, that did nothing but send me into a panic. Even worse I couldn't find my placing on the board. And he nagged us saying that the most imp thing after coming to college was to check our placing. [He knew we had already reached college earlier since he saw us earlier and even told us then not to panic. So we're not late or anything. As if.]

  • Whatever. I finally found my placing and rushed in. Almost everyone was there. How embarassing. But how was I to know that they'd be allowed to go in earlier. =Aikz= Lesson learnt: Do last minute revision at Block C where the exam hall is situated. So if anything happens (for example, if a fire broke out and burnt down the exam hall and therefore exams are cancelled..lol), we'd know in time. But it was kinda nice of Leong to care so much bout his students. Definitely a dedicated lecturer if there was ever one. Cheers! =)


  • Msn Messenger and Streamxy seems really unreliable recently. I wonder why. Sometimes Msn messenger keeps breaking off the connection every once in a while. Not so funny. Especially when someone calls. Ish... Streamxy leh. Even worse. Almost always at the times that i want to online, something goes wrong with the connection or something, causing me to wait for a very very long time for it get back on track! Arggh! But I heard from some ppl, apparently this doesn't happen with their Streamxy. I forgot to ask whether they've the 66 or 88 package.

  • Maybe the TMNET ppl are trying to be funny so that ppl with 66 package will change to the 88 package for faster connection speed. So not going to happen here. Already my dad has complained that I spend way too much time on the pc when I should be studying. Oops! I'm typing this now when everyone is out and I'm home alone. The only time i get to online in peace. Hence my current habit in typing blogs at noon. *Sigh*

Ok, I really gotta go now. My mum would be home soon. Aiya, I sound so naughty. Haha... =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mind if I ask something? Are you studying in Inti?

Anonymous said...

*Speechless...*

o_0"

Zzzyun said...

err...yeah, kyptos5...why? hmm..

Anonymous said...

that mr leong u were talking about teaches physics, right? well... he's my maths teacher's hubby! yes, i've also heard from the others that he's a dedicated teacher.

her wife Too Took Boay is responsible too. ahh... the lady is always so motherly. she never gets mad at us even though we don't pay attention during her lessons. in fact, she praises us a lot! haha!

Zzzyun said...

i see...hmmm..what a nice couple! =)
although mr leong might seem amiable, his tougue can be as sharpest as the sharpest sword..so be careful...
rest assured, i've not been on his bad side (yet) but i've seen others get a dose of his powerful tongue lashing.
he doesn't shout, he just makes u feel guilty or whatever. now that's a cool talent i'd like to have..will try to develop it..

btw, don't u mean "his wife"? made me read until a bit pening.. @_@

Anonymous said...

"btw, don't u mean "his wife"? made me read until a bit pening.. @_@"

--Oops. Sorry yae! ;P