Thursday, October 20, 2005

Lazyness is...

...not a virtue. Afraid not. Aikz... Lazy girl, la me.

Have you noticed something bout my posts? Whenever I've a stupid frustrating test looming ahead, my posts almost always consist of how terrible my procrastinating is....

ARGHH!! Well, it IS terrible, the rate I procrastinate at.

But okay, let's change the subject. This subject has already been explored umpteen times and I’m out of ideas ade. (Finally! You ppl think! *Huff*)

I mean, by now, you should already have gotten the point, right?

Reiteration helps the memory process, apparently. Does that mean I should read out every sentence in my notes at least 12 times to remember it fondly during the test? Hmm... That'd make me very busy indeed since there are like a few thousand sentences in one subject alone and I have like what, 6 subjects?

*Screaming at top of voice* AHHHH!!

Ok, this IS stupid.

But apparently I have nothing of value to share with you all, except my procrastination. Hmm... I didn’t know I was so one-dimensional till now. Haha...

What la? I'm bored ma. And I don't want to study ma! That's why I'm blogging lo. If you can call this piece of crap blogging. Heck.

Ok, to make it up to you guys. Let me do some smart + insane ramblings.

  • I can't wait for Fly.fm to take off (figuratively la! duh..) coz FlyGuy is back! Still remember him? He was part of the famous duo of Hitz.fm morning crew... I only have a faint memory of them [I was real young then] but I do remember that they were really funny! =)

  • And the new U! section in The Star is SO cool! It comes with The Star every 3rd Tuesday of the month. It written by true blue college students for teens!! I tot it was pretty good but but... [hesitation apparent when heaping praise on the former] I still remember fondly the YouthQuake paper I read religiously the last few years...That was one of my fav papers, man! I’d always look forward to it every Friday (or Thursday, they changed the day later).

  • I was pretty upset after they decided to cut it off!! WHY?? It was the best newspaper for teens ever, since it covers many issues that are of enormous concern to us teens out there but to adults, they feel are stupid. Yeah. The newspaper was hard-hitting in its topics to say the least.

  • Anyway, at least there's some semblance of a teen paper out there now so I'm not complaining. Just hoping that they'd incorporate some of the stuff that was in YouthQuake then. Yup!

*Hollows at top of voice*

Hey, any YouthQuake die-hard fans out there??

Ok, gotta go! Since there’s no hiatus (my self-imposed hiatus NEVER works), I still must TRY to study, right?

Although falling sleep is more like it. zzz... =Aikz=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One Youth Quake fan here!!
It's an interesting section, why didn't they continue publishing it?
It's very informative and the language isn't too formal and this makes it interesting.
Sigh

Zzzyun said...

Yaloh...i wonder why they didn't continue publishing it...it was a really interesting newspaper...sigh*
Youth Quake! I still rmb u fondly..pls come back... =(