Wednesday, October 05, 2005

What A Nice Day

Not bad day. *My post's title should tell u that much. Ha!* At first when I woke up, was damn sleepy. Forced myself to crawl to college.

Anyway, when I reached coll, my fren phoned me, asking want to go for breakfast or not. Apparently, there's this place which sells these toasted bread which u dip it into half-boiled eggs. sounds yummy? It was! =)

Of coz i said yes! Btw, due to this, I skipped english class...Who cares anyway? It's not like she's teaching...lol... (ehh, high sch peeps! Doesn't sound like me eh? hehe)

Anyway, joined the gang for breakfast lo...Quite delicious although i'm not quite fond of eating half-boiled eggs la...but dipping toast into it is quite okay.

Nevertheless, what i think was the most memorable was the memory of eating breakfast wif my college frenz. Nostalgic again? *Tissue pls* Haha...What to do? This IS the last week of HSC..! =Sob sob= How time flies!

Then, after a few classes [btw, I felt really sleepy in phy class leh..lyd even fell asleep! horliao leh, lyd! thumbs up! lol], we went out for lunch. Shuang was driving today. We went to eat Pan Mee...(dunno english calls what la..) So long din eat ade! So nice! Yummy... *licks lip*

After that, back for another round of classes. Dunno why i feel quite cheerful recently, though the same cannot be said for some of my frenz. Aikz, actually i should be feeling man-chang coz my finals are looming and I haven't studied! Shit!

But whatever. I'm sure i'll managed somehow. Like studying myself to death during the study break. [though i tot study breaks should mainly be of breaks? Mine, sadly consist of moronic studying. Haih...]

Right, digressed again. Sorry. Okay what's next? Right, i almost forgot! After classes, also got the Y.E. meeting for liquidation [money! money! hehe...]. Not bad oh, this year. I invested RM10 the beginning this year.

Guess how much i got back in return? RM28!! Not bad horr? Minusing RM2 club membership fee, i still profited RM16 for doing nothing leh!! Syiok leh.

What la? Business ain't my strong point, okay? lol... Remind me to sign up for any clubs such as this, okay? Youth Entrepreneur or Elderly Entrepreneur also no problem! Hehe...

I guess I better stop now then. Stop procastinating! Yes! Byeee...!

No comments: