Sunday, October 23, 2005

I HATE studying!!

=Aikz= It's official. I have come to a conclusion already.

I really really x 100 hate studying leh.

These few days, I can't seem to focus when I should be drumming stupid incessant details into my head!! My mind does wander so. Damn frustrated now. Blogging now just makes it worst coz I shouldn't spend so much time in front of the pc screen anyway.

But whatever. I dunno why I keep thinking + planning of what I should do AFTER these much hated finals. I dunno. Maybe i can only perform under pressure (like during trials, to find some way to squeeze everything into 1 week) and now with a bit more time, I cannot study!!

Oh My God. Please help me.

Bless me with the gift of Full Concentration or something. Or else I have a bad feeling this time sure die-liao! Charm ade.

Whatever. I need to go get some supper. I really really x 100 don't have the mood to study. *Sigh*

Signing off, Born Procastinator.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well... i'm having the same problem too. i dun hate. it's just that i dun really have the mood to study though stpm is juz 3 weeks away!!!
sigh... what to do?

Zzzyun said...

sigh..my problem is even worst. I'm having my exam NOW...and i can't focus..at all! i'm so dead this time and it's finals this time..

Anonymous said...

at least, u know ur suffering is going to be over real soon.
anyway, ALL THE BEST!!! =)

Zzzyun said...

ooo..thx! =) my suffering is going to be over in 2 weeks! YES! hehe... anyway, good luck to you in ur stpm too...u can do a LOT in 3 weeks (if u want la)..