Friday, October 21, 2005

Nervosa Apparent

Phew!

English paper finished! Gosh. How the days fly!

I dun think I'll be able to finish everything that I want to study. Anyway, I tot the paper was quite exhausting. I wrote until my right hand was really really tired leh. Feels like breaking. -_-

Just now when I was taking my bath, it was so tired that I swear it had no strength to even wash me up. Poor thing, the grueling workout I put it to, now still have to use hands to type this out.

Abo use toes meh? Duh.

Well, let me give u a breakdown of the paper then.

Erm... (Note the hesitator used...lol) I tot section I, the Q was quite okay, meaning I have seen something like it before but my only regret was that I didn't write anything about the issues involved in it. And the Q did say something about "others and the world." Pls take note of the phrase "the world".

But I didn’t write anything abt the issues leh... How? Why I didn’t write? Charm ade... Becoz I had written a lot ade only then I noticed it.

Btw, the funny thing was I wrote damn lot about the telephone conversation bout Julia & Frank when only to my immense horror, I found out that I had written nothing bout Rita!!

NOTHING!!

God, the book’s title was ‘Educating Rita’ okay? [for those not in the know].

*Frantically squeezes in a paragraph about Rita & Frank*

Wah, I really utilized this elective hor, now blog also got contextual features in it leh. Wow! Hehe... =)

So I can safely say the part bout ER was a total mess due to my nervousness. No, this nervousness wasn’t that bad at first, until I sat down and talked to my fren a bit. She was telling me bout this other fren who was shivering from nervousness (mind you, it wasn’t the cold/anticipation okay?!).

And god knows, suddenly I was like so nervous and even my stomach feels a bit funny! Damnit. I never was THAT nervous during the others exams this year.

Well, what to do? This exam can make or break our future!! ~Shivers again~

Ok, about section II, well there was a furore after the exams. Why? Becoz it came out with a format that none of us has seen before. Apparently, it wants us to write an "information sheet" which means almost like nothing to us. =Aikz=

Anyway, I deduced that this sinister "information sheet" maybe was something like a leaflet/brochure thingy that you would get at supermarkets or something. After that, I decided to write something using an article format, with subheadings or something. I do hope it's correct. *Prays*

By that time, I wasn’t that nervous anymore so I was able to insert some humour into it. Thank God. Maybe the examiner would smile and give me full marks!! Okay, okay, I know that’s wistful thinking. But I can imagine, can’t I? =)

After that, it was the dreaded Listening Paper. Why dreaded? Becoz the past years, the Aussie accent was really...erm...apparent? I mean I couldn’t even hear what the hell the whole tape was about, ok?! However, *surprise surprise* this year's tape was amazingly clear. I could hear almost every word except some miscellaneous (in my opinion) words lo.

I tot the part where the man tried to imitate his grandma wasn't really clear and a bit funny. ~I mean imagine a man trying to imitate an old woman ok! lol~

Well, I guess that's about it, folks. I tot I did average only. :( I mean I could do SO much better than this. *Sigh*

This really is the Curse of the exam nervousness. Hope it doesn't strike next week! (choy!)

No comments: