Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Make Way 4 Royal Procastinator

I think I need a red carpet coz my levels of provastination is surely the second best, if not the first! lol...

But seriously, I really need to stop procastinating SO MUCH!! When I'm not onlin-ing, god knows what I'm doing to waste so much time. I dunno myself. Time seems to fly when I'm not doing what I ought to do...i.e study! *Huge Sigh*

Now is a prime example. Why the hell am I be blogging so much? I'm addicted, I tell you. At least, now at home, there isn's so much interesting stuff happening so I can't crap so much here la. Thank God.

Anyway, I didn't go to extra bio class this morning due to 2 reasons. Firstly, and most importantly, I'm lazy (yalah!) and secondly, I've no transport anyway. So, it was a lost cause regardless of whether I'm lazy or not. It doesn't matter anyway. Ha!

I guess I'll end now and go & try to force some books down my throat. I've a feeling I'll fall asleep again as I've done every night/day. No Kidding! Aww, shucks. Dunno why I'll feel sleepy whenever books are open.

I have never fallen asleep in front of the computer before, have I?

I seriously need a reconsidering of my sleeping priorities. Haha... =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can't possibly be the first, because I AM the first. :p

Muahahahaha.... I haven't even opened my books. And I'm well capable of falling asleep in front of my laptop, let alone books.

Anonymous said...

uh.. it's 1 am n i'm on9.. tat makes me part of the procrastinating team i guess... sigh. this time i die d lerrr!!!!... chem i hvn't started, wud u belif it??! argh.

Zzzyun said...

junlin> ok, i guess u'll be welcome to da procastinating team...we're thinking of forming of a club! Haha... though falling asleep in front of pc is unimaginable for me...hehe..
lydia> of coz i believe u haven't started on chem since I haven't started on it myself! lol...
ok, we're a team of procastinators la...da best team ever....muahaha...