Sunday, October 09, 2005

Lazy Me

Arggh! I'm always so lazy during the start of study break! I didn't do anything at all (well, of value la) during friday night and the whole of yesterday too!

Oh no! The only good thing i've done is to finish my Mathx Ext.1 Catholic High Sch paper...Wah..damn hard leh! Took me dunno how many hours to do! Do until really frustrated leh... =( I think it's becoz i so long din do ade so have forgotten a lot of stuff! Damnit!

Must remember during finals! Important!! [duh]

Anyway, I really feel guilty now coz i know I'll rush like mad when it's nearing the end of the stupid study break...! I'm SO dead.

Okay, I admit. I kinda like learning but I totally hate studying! It eats into my time when it could be better utililized in doing other stuff (you know la..lol).

For those ppl who actually look forward to exams/tests & enjoy studying, mind dropping me and some like-minded ppl a tip or two? *Grins* Are there ppl like that?? I'll never know.

Aikz, this is turning out to be a stupid post since nothing interesting ever happens at home. Ha!

So I think I'll TRY to refrain from going near the pc, or at least TRY not to blog SO oftenly. Yes, I'll try my best but i dunno how long that will last. Haha...

Okie, till then, byee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, even u feel very lazy 2 revise 4 final, bt muz rmb 2 force urself 2 cont' it, do't repeat da same old mistake again & of cuz i will like to wish u VERY VERY GOOD LUCK in ur FINAL!!! =) Aja aja fighting!!! 'jia you', we'll hang out 2gether after ur final lahh...

Zzzyun said...

hey, long time din hear frm u ade...ok, i'll TRY to work hard since i got u 2 support me! haha..
=) i cant wait to go hang out wif u but must wait for after finals lo...hope it quickly passes!!
btw, thx for ur good wishes... :)
FRENZ 4EVA & I MEAN IT!! haha...