Thursday, October 06, 2005

Enlightening? Maybe.

Oh Gosh. Today english class was damn funny. Enlightening? Maybe. Why? Find out by reading more... keke...

We're kinda discussing a Q when suddenly the topic veered to the 'rumour' that a certain someone has been barred from the HSC exam due to continued extreme absence from classes.

Walao! This sounds bad, right? But he was rather nonchalant and said maybe he could redo it next year. (Ha! No way for me! It's not like I'm getting any younger, am I? I wanna experience more of life has got to offer. Yup!) Anyway, he was telling Angeline that she was bluffing him. But I'm not sure. Coz he did have a lot of absences these few months. Whatever.

Anyway, I'm not sure how, but the lesson managed to take another turn into ahem, sex. A bold person even described our eng lecturer as normal on the outward, but inwardly, a "slut"! *gasp* OMG~ I was wondering why she (the lecturer) didn't bang him on the head and yell profanities at him. But amazingly, she kept her cool.

After a bout of questioning, apparently, that someone didn't really know the meaning of the word "slut". *Phew for him* He tot it meant 'miang/hiao' or something when in actual fact, it means something like 'a person who always sleeps around' or something along those lines lo.

Btw, these ppl ah, they can't seem too decide on what colour to wear tomorrow [last day of HSV ah..] A group wants to wear red, while some prefers white. Actually, I prefer red coz i think that's more suitable for the last day of our course. White is a bit like mourning leh... A bit choi. And normally, we only wear 'mourning colours' *i.e. black & white* after a really hard test, not like on the last day ah... Red is definitely more suitable! More 'ong'/auspscious ya? Hehe...

I can't decide although the majority is white leh... I want red!! Oh gosh. If I persists in wearing red, and then everyone wears white, I'll stand out like a sore thumb leh... I dunno what to do, but I guess i'll figure out something. Ha!

A must-do after finals ==> Shop for a nice white shirt! lol.. I dunno why i dun have many white shirts one... Guess i dun really like the colour. You shld know from my colourful blog. Haha...

No comments: