Saturday, October 29, 2005

Sleep Deprived

Ok. Couldn't blog yesterday since it'd be a case of suicide since I have like so much of bio untouched!

Anyway, yesterday's maths Ext.1 test was a total bust.

Yes, you heard me right. A BUST.

And i tot my maths was good. Boo hoo. At first the Qs were okay but later it got harder (that's normal of coz) but the last Q was damn crazy! I couldn't do the front part however hard i tried [ok, i didn't really try very hard] but seriously I think it was do-able have i been in my right senses. *Sigh*

The last part no need to say la, most ppl didn't know what the hell it was and i was no exception. I did managed to do a lil bit, so maybe can a get a few teensy marks lo. Whatever. I don't think i'll be using this extra unit ade coz this surely will be my worst subject.

Well, I don't really regret taking up this unit though coz i learnt lots and it'd be totally boring taking only normal maths. I like life with a bit challenges! =) But what a waste of "hardwork".

Ok, then today leh, was our 1st science subejct --> Bio! OMG. As i said before, I have not studied a lot prior to this so the night before was so exhausting that lead me to extreme sleep deprivation.

Yes, 3 hours of sleep only. 3!! oh dear.

The night before final summore. That's me la, procastinator that wants to do well. =Aikz=

However, this was not the record-breaker as I slept only 1 hour while preparing for my bio trials. Bio bio. it's always bio. I wonder why.

Anyway, let me tell you, it's very tough to stay awake all night (almost la) to study. It totally SUCKS. I felt really pissed off (at myself for my recent lazyness) and very crappy. Arggh! I dunno whether to say if it paid off since today's paper was..erm..okay.

But the Chap I studied last night (Chap 3--Health something..) did not come out a lot today. Actually, i had ade guessed it [thru pass years] but me being me, could not go to an exam studying one topic less.

I dunno why. It's just not me. I'd worry like hell whether if BOS (Board of Studies ==> Bored of Studies..lol) will pull a joke this year and come out this damn chap a lot? Then i'll go crazy and hey, send me to an asylum then. Haha..

Anyhow, i tot the objective Qs were quite easy, the subjective Qs were normal but my perpetual fear was the essay part which tests us on biotech, which i so hate.

It turned out okay for some parts but i can safely say it wasn't the best i could have done ~Come to think of it, when have I ever done my best in any exam and am satisfied with it?? Never. Ha!~

Anyway, just let me put this behind me. I'm so tired. I don't want to think bout it ade since it's okay la. Whatever.

I slept only 3 hours yesterday *and recently not like really sleep a lot too* but me leh, prefer to online also dun wan go sleep. That's me, alright. Haih. Online the moment i reached home. God I'm so an addict. After lunch must replenish sleep. zzz...

PS~ This weekend also die ade since chem i only studied a bit nia and physics didn't even touch!

*Huge gasp then faints*

:: Die Die Die ::

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 hours only! how do u survive? comparing my 9 hours to urs, i sound like i'm hibernating!

*do you want me to call an EMT?

Zzzyun said...

haha...as i said, this wasn't the record breaker, i slept for only 1 hour for my bio trials..
dun worry, i'm not a person who needs much sleep although my eyelids were dropping like mad yesterday...

btw, what's a EMT?

Anonymous said...

EMT= emergency medical technician
or paramedic
sigh, i'm sleeping a lot these days... maybe 9/10 hrs including afternoon nap... can i sell my, uh, 'sleepiness to some insomniac?