Thursday, October 27, 2005

~ Serial Dramas ~

Hmmm...won't say much today I guess.

Tomorrow I'll be sitting for my maths Ext.1 paper and it's suppose to be a scream! (albeit a terrifying one). On friday leh, I'll be sitting for my Bio paper (1st science paper! omg) and i haven't prepared well for it.

Didn't even finish studying for it ah!! God.

Anyway, here's just a few small notes:

  1. Holland V finished it's many many episodes last wednesday [finally!]. Well, i gotta say that its ending was totally lousy. Lousy with a big capital L. Arggh... I mean what sort of ending was that? We did NOT know which guy the girl chose in the end and the woman decides to let fate lead the way by throwing a coin? OMG. That is SO stupid, okay! Who throws a coin to decide who to marry? Besides, this is the 21th century, director, whoever you are!

  2. Besides, if you asked me (which the director so didn't), it was a easy-peasy decision anyway. Both guys cared bout her, the first was an eunuch-like guy who totally grated on my nerves with his 'pondak-like' gestures. =Shivers involuntarily= I wouldn't chose him even if he was the last guy on earth. Besides, he was broke after his company bankrupted. The second guy was more handsome, a doctor with a respectable income, so which guy would you choose anyway? Btw, she loves the doctor more than the eunuch anyway. Easy choice, right? But whatever. Storylines are getting quite nonsensical nowadays. =( It's a local production so what can I say?

  3. The new HK series on Astro Channel 30, 9:30 pm looks quite interesting. It's called War & Beauty. I guess I'll waste more time to watch it although I'm having exams now. Coz it looks too interesting for words! I kinda like dramas set in ancient China. I dunno why. Besides, the acting is quite good too! =)

Ok, that's all today. Just a 'tiny' ramble. Hehe..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

When my father comes home at night, there's no hope of changing the channel once he plonks on the sofa. So, I dun watch dramas after eight. Unless he goes to bed early. (Maybe around 10 or 11?)

Btw, I missed a few episodes of House on Channel 70! Arggh!

Zzzyun said...

oh what a pity...
House is that drama about the crazy doctor isn;t it? =) my prob is that i can't remember what show is showing at what time...unless it shows everyday...that's why i alwiz forget to watch my fav shows!! arggh...

Anonymous said...

yeah, he is CRAZY! u shud watch the show...
i'm also having the same prob here. i dun remember when "mythbusters" is aired...

Zzzyun said...

oh ya..'mythbusters' sounds interesting...i read some article about it & was planning to watch it but i forgot what time it is being aired. again.

Anonymous said...

i alwiz miss a few mins of smallville bcuz i forgot abt the time... so.. i try to get ppl to remind me.. lol. by miss calling me at 10pm sunday nights.so anyone who rmbrs, pls miss call me at 016-42****** on sun nites 10pm. lol

Zzzyun said...

haha..i'm thinking of making a time table for watching tv shows or something. Keke.. I think i'll be able to follow it. Unlike my studies, which i din even make time table for..lol... =)

Anonymous said...

addendum: House is aired on channel 17 AXN, not 70