Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Oh Well...

This site is important for ppl who are sleep deprived... Ahem, that would be ppl like me...so this is the link, click above...

Something is wrong with my stupid blog. It can't space lines itself, causing me have to insert html myself to leave a blank line.. can't write it down here. It wouldn't allow me leh... Besides, it also can't show the link sign i.e. a line underlining whatever phrase you chose to link to wherever.

Damnit! I mean it can link, of coz, it just can't indicate to readers, that's all. And using a different colour is difficult becoz I have a compulsive habit of using diff colours whenever i like in my blog anyway. lol...

I wonder if you all know whatever i'm crapping abt but who cares? =)

Well, about yesterday's Eng test, Paper 1.. Hmm..let's just say I'm real disappointed, okay? Haih... Normally, I'd be able to finish juz in time becoz I somehow I'd acquire super writing speed suddenly but unfortunately, yesterday, my super speed betrayed me and never showed up.

*Bonks myself on the head*

I was writing like a slow old woman and only slightly speeded up when I saw the hands on my watch speeding around... Oh God.

Ok-la, at least I finished in time. But it was really in the nick of time and I didn't get to write all 5 texts!! I only wrote 4!!

And I'd like to put in Jane Austen's "Pride & Prejudice" (one of my fav books!) to show that I do read a wide range of genres. Especially those literary pieces that are critically acclaimed too. He/she might be impressed, ya know? *Sigh*

Whatever. At least I finished, right? Some ppl couldn't finish anyway. =Aikz= Besides, I tot Section 1 was kinda weird too... Seems like I'm copying a lot of answers from the texts wan... Strange.

Ok-la, I've been procastinating too much so I better get my butt of this chair and go study!!!

Go GO Go GO Go!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're too lazy to type HTML codes you can use a HTML editor like Ms Frontpage. After doing whatever you want, there should be a button that shows you the source code.

Anonymous said...

Wth! I misspelled my own name!

Zzzyun said...

Sorry? Again? what source code? i dun get it...i'm not really tech savvy but i'm trying la..

Anonymous said...

Go to any webpage, right click, and click "View Source".

What you see, is what webpages are made up of. Codes that tell your browser what's in a webpage, font size, picture from where, link to where, everything!

A combination of these codes is what makes the internet more interesting than a .txt file.

Before the invention of HTML editors, that's how webpages are made: painstakingly typed, code for code.