Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Maths Mania

Hmmm...

Today maths paper was...okay. Vague horr? Okla, I tot the front few Qs were quite easy (hopefully I don't make any careless mistakes) until I reached Q9 and Q10.

Strangely, Q9a) was not that hard but I blanked and dunno what to do with it.

*skips Q9a)*

Then Q9b) looked rather alien but I valiantly tackled it... And my bravery was rewarded! I managed to prove whatever I was supposed to prove!! Yes!

*Proceeds to Q10 and flips page over*

OMG! What the hell is this? I have never seen anything of the like before... Hmm... I tried Q10a) which I managed to do halfway until I got stuck! Aiyah.. Tried to do the last part since the examiner who set the paper was compassionate enough to set Qs which required proving, meaning even if we can't do the front part, we can 'tembak' the latter parts! Oh dear...

Then, the Q10b) was the ULTIMATE TERROR! I really dunno what the Q was talking about, and I don't mean to brag but this is only maths 2 units which I shld be able fully do. My maths is quite good, if I may say so. *Grins*

Anyway, I simply scribbled something with the whimsical hope that something might be right. =Aikz= Maybe. You never know. My 'answer' looked promising leh. Haha...

Whatever... Over ade maths 2Units. If maths 2U is THIS tough, what would maths 3u on thursday hold?

Oh god. *Prays for help*

But thing is I must scold myself publicly here. Maybe that will drill this into my brain. Yesterday, I was still watching a movie my sis just bought (The Perfect Man) when I didn't even finish studying my maths!! O.o

This caused me to study way late into the night. It was 1 am ade and when I wanted to sleep, I couldn't! Argghh... What a time for temporary insomnia to strike! =(

It made me more stressed when my fren sms-ed me to talk bout how nervous she was.

What about me leh? I was totally a nervous wreck too, okay? She asked me have I finished the past years??

My response was like "Hey, you're scaring me, girl. I didn't even finish studying. No need say past years ade la." Was I too harsh? Hmm..

Oh god. Pls let this be a lesson to me.

DO NOT LEAVE EVERYTHING TO THE LAST MINUTE!

Okla, hope I learnt my lesson. Haha...

Gotta go!

PS :: Mamula Moon --> Terang Bulan --> Negaraku... Click here to read the article about it...This is the first pirated song of Msia. Our national anthem!! No wonder we have so many pirated cds now. They're just learning from their predecessors. lol...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. maths... Yes, I like maths. But please dun call me a nerd ok?
Haha! Ur exams seem to stretch soooooo , sooooo long... Torturing, huh? ;P Good luck!

About the song, dun u mean our anthem is the pirated version of mamula moon? Maybe tunku was walking down some haiwaian beach, "heard this lovely song" (listen to the lyrics of Mamula Moon) and decided to make it our national anthem.

Anonymous said...

wahhh... at least u got till question 9 before getting stuck!. .. guess wat? i got stuck at 1(b). i forgot to look at that formula b4 exam. -_-'' i had to do it backwards n finally got it after wasting sum time.

then.. i cudn't get 8(b).. it was SOOOO simple after lilian told me the ans. =( using one quarter area of circle rite?!?! arghhhHhh.

did u hv time to check? i din check all but those i checked i found alot of silly mistakes.. hope the rest are ok. even 1(a) had a mistake in it!. thank god i saw it.

ps: i slept at 1am too cuz hvn't finished maths revision... procras whole day oso. sigh.

Zzzyun said...

kryptos5> yaloh..dunno why our exams stretched so long one...make me even lazier coz i keep thinking still got a lott of time...and bout the nathional anthem, yup, that's what i meant..and mamula moon does have such a hawaian feel to it doesn't it?

Zzzyun said...

lydia> ermm..actually what i meant is that i got REALLY stuck at Q9 & Q10...doesn;t mean that i DIN get stuck at the other Qs...actually i got stuck at a stupid Q abt integration i tink..i forgot how 2 integrate all of a sudden... aikz...finally figured it out by doing it backwords--i.e. differentiation.. and there were a few stupid Qs that i dunno correct or not..and NO I DID NOT CHECK coz i din hav time...arghh!
haih..why do we procastinate so much neways? =(

Anonymous said...

procras, procras, procras. why is it such a popular catchphrase among you girls??? *roll eyes*

Anonymous said...

well.. we both wanna do well.. yet we sumtimes can't find motivation to start studying, (esp in the morning n aftns for me)n we get caught up in doing so many things (reading comics, on9ing).. so we moan abt how we r procrastinating, hoping that we'll change our bad habit one day soon.

Anonymous said...

and shudn't u be studyin instead of on9ing in the mornings?!

Zzzyun said...

well said lydia! =applause pls= kyptos5, we are slaves to this word --> procastinating. So what to do?
And lydia, well, i cant change my bad habit therefore, i on9 in the mornings...aikz..btw, i DID do wrongly da Q using da quarter of circle...arghh! did u need to tell me? din u hear that ignorance is bliss? *palms forehead*
i dun tink we'll ever change this bad habit...a bad habit i picked up frm u, lyd...sigh* i wasn't THIS bad b4 i met u..

Anonymous said...

lydia> oops! i have to admit that you got it right! heheh, b'cos morning is the only time my mom's not at home. *mischievious grin*

plus, recently, i'm so addicted to the internet that i can't start the day without going online. god, the phone bill is definitely going sky-high this month! (i'm using dial-up. ok, ok, i know it's prehistoric technology)

sigh. maybe i should be joining the so-called "procrastination club" too. do you have t-shirts for that? :P

Zzzyun said...

kyptos5> actually i think lydia was refering to me in her last commment since i also online at noon as it's when my mum's out...right? i'm not sure...she din refer to anyone anyway...
and welcome to da 'procastinators club'..shirts? we're working on it..work currently at a stall due to exams..lol

Anonymous said...

haha.. i meant kryptos..cuz i noted tat he commented here n at my blog, and the comments weren't there the night b4. lol. i was on9 at 11am.

btw, kryptos, i use dial up too. ='(

Anonymous said...

zyun> what? you even procrastinate when it comes to such as important matter as making t-shirts for the club! LOL! ;P

lydia> wow! good deduction, sherlock holmes! haha! n thank goodness! i thought i was the only one who hasn't switched to streamyx!

Zzzyun said...

lydia> oh well i was wrong then but the comment could be used to refer to me too anyway...haha.
kyptos5> of coz i'd procastinate bout making club t-shirts! it's in my genetic make up...keke...if u're so hardworking, why dun u make them then?
to both> muahaha! I'm using streamxy and i can on9 as much as i want..not SO good in current circumstances...sigh*

Anonymous said...

heheh, lydia, i'm switching to streamyx in three weeks' time... hopefully, there won't be any delay! Yayz!