Sunday, October 30, 2005

* Food Haven *

Wow. My sis had food fair at her school yesterday. I know what you are thinking: "Yummy food!" Hehe...

Anyway, my mum made some biscuits and cups of pudding for her to sell. The biscuits made were one of my favourite type. It's kind of like a mixture of butter + cornflakes + raisins! So yummy!

I have decided that its taste is the nearest to the type of white chocolate where there are these small dark brown crummy biscuits in it (I dunno what's the name of that type of chocolate). Heavenly, isn't it? And to think i can find a substitute for that chocolate using biscuits!! Yum yum.

*Licks lips*

The pudding was also quite tasty too. Unfortunately, my sis only managed to sell half of the puddings since these Chinese kids at her school aren't quite familiar with European tastes.

Me? I think I was born with an Europeam tongue/tastebuds, for that matter. But it doesn't matter that she couldn't finish selling those stuff coz that just leaves more for me & my family to eat! Hehe...

Anyway, a girl in her class who was a Caucasian quickly ran over to buy becoz she says she miss eating pudding [she hasn't eaten it in months!]

Anyhow, my sis managed to finish selling those delicious biscuits and earned quite a lot of money. After cutting out profits, it was around RM 17? Or something like that...Not bad, considering you can't sell the goodies too expensive coz this are primary sch kids i'm talking bout. And they (some la) don't have much buying power.

Since everything quite cheap and all, I had already asked my sis to buy any of my fav foods that were on sale cheaply. I was hoping for McDonalds or KFC but those ppl chickened out and didn't sell those in the end. *Huff*

Well, my sis managed to buy me some sushi. The type where rice is wrapped in seaweed. It was okay, but not that tasty coz there was no mayonnaise. Unfortunately, there was none in my house's fridge.

I rmb last time we bought mayonnaise, after a few uses, it sat in the back of the fridge for dunno how many years! Growing mould or something. Ha!

Ok, I guess that's all for now. Here's to yummy food! Yum yum...

My mum's really a wonder with food. Maybe I shld learn some of her skills these holidays. Maybe. Just maybe.

PS :: Btw, did anyone read the post titled Un-Casual Thoughts Part 2? Coz I’m sure it would have help a bit in Q27 in the bio test yesterday...Hehe...Lyd, u shld have read that post... ^_^ Who’d have thought that things that I blog about would be useful in exams? It just goes to show that everything has its uses too. So read carefully every word I blog about. Muahaha... =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe..... looks like u spent a lot of time describing ur experience with food... lol...
makes my mouth water nia...missed so much fantastic foods while is shah alam. these holidays sure get fat fat in pg.....haha...

Anonymous said...

lol, I would have answered that question perfectly without it anyway. I'm a dengue survivor, remember?

Anonymous said...

--Yayz! Puddings are great!

--"they don't have much buying power" ... and 'eating' power like yours! haha!

--wow, u expect mcD and kfc go to food fairs?

--errr, i dun like japanese food (except seaweed! yummy!). they taste like plastic!

--Oooo *raises eyebrows* , you know how to spot questions? great! what topics are coming out in this years stpm? puh-leeeeaaassee?

Zzzyun said...

wying> haha...i'm quite a greedy person ma...must eat less after finals..slim down a bit..keke..
sun tzu II> okayyy...help u all a bit also dun want..cheh..
kyptos5> aiyah..u laugh at me meh! i like eating! is there anything wrong with that? lol..
well, actually the McD & KFC were 'promised' by these little children...who as i said chickened out in the end...
anyhow, i'd like to spot Qs for u but unfortuntely, stpm topics are diff from my course so i can't help u...hehe..actually last time spm, i spotted a few Qs juzt b4 test, really came out leh! but my frenz din believe me then...lol

Anonymous said...

hmm... that's too bad... i was thinking of belanja-ing u kfc or mcD if u can spot some q's...

Zzzyun said...

hahaha...i just wish...if anyone believe me anyway...