Sunday, October 02, 2005

=Prayers=

Went praying this morning...Went to 2 temples. Yeah, got Indian temple and Chinese temple also. What to do? I think my family's religion is Taoism although my mum insists its Buddhism. Oh well. Doesn’t matter much to me since I’m a free thinker... Haha... =)

Oh, the reason I went praying? What else besides the looming external exam coming up...!! =(
That reminds me. I got to stop blogging!!! Err, as if that will ever work! I know myself too well sometimes. =Aikz=

Nevermind that first. Anyway, I wanna punish myself for my procrastination by disallowing myself the computer today but...but...apparently I'd failed miserably. Coz here I’m again.

Oh no...

Why did I ever start blogging in the first place?! It's totally eating into my time liao... Since when I on my pc to blog, I'll definitely go read other' blogs (which amounts to a lot you know, only that thank goodness some of them don’t blog as much as I do! Eek!)

At least I got bloglines to help me keep up with whoever's updating or what. That totally saves me a lot time since I don't need to load everyone's blog...! Thank God!

Oh yeah. Afterwards, I also need to go another Indian temple leh... It's been quite routine since I'll go to these few temples whenever I’ve a major exam. Why does my life seem to be a series of exams ah?? Oh gosh.

Whatever. Gotta go! Need to pray ade! Byeeee!

No comments: