Saturday, October 08, 2005

X~ Memory Lane ~X

Oh well. Memories... That thing that lets us remisnesces about the good times, but it also unfortunately saddens us too.

If only I could turn back time! [I'd be very popular then, since any criminal would ask me to turn back time everytime they commited a crime of passion! Or anyone that made a serious blunder in his/her life would beg me to unleash my power too. But I guess I'm thinking too much. Ah!]

Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone at Inti who had made my year here a great year...! I had known so many great people here and it'd be sad to leave you all... =( Of coz, unfortunately, I had my share of meeting unpleasant ppl but I guess it takes all sorts to make a world. Ha.

But that doesn't matter much since why think about those ppl anyway? It's not like I got a lot of brain space for them neways. *Actually, according to research, we only use like 5% of our brain, so i wonder how smart we'll be if fully utilize our brains? Wow!*

Well, what I really wish is that the days would pass faster now since our course has ended due to one simple fact. I can't wait to get my freedom back! Yes, duh, of coz I want my finals to end quickly! However, I'm sad to report that my freedom is still quite intact since I'm still onlin-ing to my hearts' content (almost la) and still watch movies like there's no tomorrow!

God. What i don't like is that guilty feeling tagging at my heart after I've spent my time doing god knows what except studying!! Hey, procastinators out there, you should know fully well what I'm talking about here!! Guilty as hell. *Gulp*

Ok, I'm talking nonsense here ade. So let me update about yesterday. Didn't fully finish. Err, yesterday we had an early lunch [at 10 o'clock?!] since our bio lecturer wanted to let us watch a video during lunch hour!

We went out wif Chia-P's gang to eat Yong Tau Foo (how to spell ah?). Was quite nice leh. Yummy! There was a lot of teasing there too about a 'couple' but I won't elaborate since she'll chop me alive for repeating it here. Oops!

Then, the usual lunch hour was replaced with a bio lesson. Thank god it was for a viewing of a documentary or something. Really interesting! It was abt pathogens etc. But the way it was produced was really innovative and creative, humourous even! Pity I didn't get to finish it since I got phy class next. Chia-P always makes sure we're never late... Haha...

Good thing for me that we're most probably going to the same uni next year. lol.. If she becomes my housemate, I'll never be late... Good! Coz I always feel like sleeping more... & always turn off my alarm accidentally. Hehe.

Well nothing much ade I guess. The classes went on as usual though I wouldn't call them classes la.. More like taking photograph session... Picture Frenzy! Or Picture Chaos would be a more fitting title...

So byee! And charge forward to a great year ahead!! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*chop*.

Anonymous said...

If you really use only 10% OF your brain, I dare you to chop off the other 90%. See whether you can think, balance and be "normal". Surely even removing 1% will cause serious reprocussions (sp.)You use all 100% of your brains. So, its a myth. Next time someone says you're using 5 or 10% of your brain, Show them THIS :)

Zzzyun said...

not bad research...maybe i'll be inclined to believe you...ah, but we can still alwiz improve our memories anyway...haha...