Friday, October 07, 2005

:: The Last Day ::

*Sigh* 10 months passed in such a flash... omg~ it was like i juz went in for the first day! I'll always cherish those memories of the lovely times we had throughout this year... *Sobs*

Nah! I ain't a crybaby. Actually, I don't think I'm feeling any nostalgic now. It only sets in when everything has passed and you're juz thinking of the 'good old days'. Sometimes, I remembered the nice times we had in high school, the feeling of nostalgia threatens to overwhelm me. Ha! Call me a sentimental fool if you want... lol

Anyway, today was really a blur~~ Most of it consist of taking photos... Wah, i must taken how many photos? 20? 50? Plain Crazy. My jaws are also aching dreadfully due to smiling too much (forgive me for the exaggeration though..haha).

Okay, we also took photos wif the lecturers ==> Mr.Leong, Leela, Mr.Goh, Angeline & Dr.Ooi. Some of the poses were really funny! Will post it up when i managed to get my hands on them. Well, surprise surprise, our english teacher cried!! Especially when we didn't even cry summore! Hehe...I guess that about sums it up. Feeling a bit lazy to elaborate so will stop here. Tata!

PS~Already posted up some of the afore promised prom pics... Maybe will post up more if time allows and if nothing's wrong with the program. Hope you like them! =)

No comments: