Thursday, December 29, 2005

Acadabra! Change Change Change!

Wow. 2005 is going to finish soon! :D

Well, this has been quite a wonderful year actually. A fairly different experience for moi. Since this opportunity only comes once a year, I think I'll blog about the changes that occured in..me! Hehe. So do bear with my random ramblings, okay?

Here we go~

  • I started plucking up my courage to ask questions in class! Wee~ I rmb when I was in high school, I didn't really dare to do that, just because I was scared of being laughed at ma. But in college, even under Galileong's mighty presence, I did just that!! Yay to me! He didn't even smirk at my Qs because I finally started really understanding physics (something to do with the medium probably?) and asked intelligent Qs lo. Hehe. Good~

  • Erm, I started reading newspapers? The more serious side lah... Not just entertainment related news only. -_- Hence all the social rants like this and this. I must have been inspired. Keke. Though, basically, I still skip some of the boring politically ones and the stock + shares whatever. Tres Ignorance is bliss? However, there is one tiny flaw in this new habit, it's making me more paranoid! Aikz, the Irony~

  • I started wearing skirts..! =P (Let's keep the shapeless unflattering school uniform out of this, okay?) Hmm. I rmb the days [which was not so long ago] when you throw open my wardrobe to find only tops and pants. Not one single skirt. Haha. What a change. Now I seem to buy lots of skirts leh. Come to think of it, I haven't buy one single pair of pants this year leh. Strange. ~Now, don't you shrug your shoulders and say: Aikz, Women's whims and fancies ya! I caught you doing just that! lol.

  • I started learning to eat more types of food that I have not tried before this year. Going out with frenz during lunch break is so fun! Give my tastebuds a little good workout... Hehe. This will definitely come in useful next year, in a foreign land away from family and good frenz. *Sigh* I think I'm going to miss penang A LOT and especially its food!! Haha!

  • Hmmm. I started curing myself of my unnatural dislike for all things pink. Funny, right? I used to think that it was too girly [I still do actually] but I have started accepting it and now can buy stuff in pink ade! Haha. Not a big achievement I know but it just shows that one can adapt to new habits if one just try. :D

  • Now, this is a funny one but I think that somehow along this year, I've started to understand my parents better (though their actions still bewilder me sometimes. Blek~). Maybe this is part of growing older I guess. The transition into being an adult? I just hope it'll be smooth sailing lo. Anyway, my main wish for next year will be that my family and frenz remain healthy and happy always. :)

  • Well, I've also seen more types of ppl these year. I guess it's true that it takes all types to make a world. *Sigh* I just wish that I'll be surrounded by ppl that are true to me and will treat me as I treat them. *Mental note to self: Must treat ppl nice nice~ lol..* But then, I guess this is a bit too much to ask... (that ppl will be sincere and true always) From henceforth, the world has become a colder place, smaller in size. Eh, I think it comes from a song leh. Do pardon my sudden negavity, I've these lapses now and then. Hehe.

  • This was the year I started blogging! My blog was born around March and there's 3 more months till its birthday! =) I think I learnt lots of stuff thru blogging leh, besides getting new frenz. Cool~ Hopefully I can keep it up till the day the last breath leaves me. [But I must warn you, after I start my medical studies next year, I won't be a regular blogger liao, I shall only blog when I'm really free, which is who knows when. Sorry guys, you gotta get yourself a new blog to read, though I know mine's more interesting. :D]

Okayyyy, I can't think of any more changes ade leh. Brain short-circuited ade! So I guess that's all for today.

Thanks for reading, folks! Have a nice day~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

u used to dislike pink (bcos they're "girlish") and skirts... lemme guess... u must hv been a tomboy! =P

hmm... my blog is three months older than urs... i started mine on 1st jan 2005! yeah, i can be choosy when it comes to picking dates! having said that, i'm expecting gifts on my blog's 1st anniversary! =P

Zzzyun said...

Haha... Well, tomboy maybe not, what abt "down-to-earth"? keke...:P

Wah, ur's blog birthday also need to give prezzies one ah...
*Tsk Tsk*

I din exactly choose a special date for my blog's bday, just simply started blogging on any other day!

*Make sure u choose a special date for ur wedding. =P*

Anonymous said...

Regarding #3 and #5:
Hmm... missed wearing skirts, or going feminine? (All single boys NOTE!) :p

Regarding #4:
Don't forget the scones!

Anyway, good luck in the year ahead ;)

Zzzyun said...

Thx~ I think I'll need the luck. :)

Haha. So funny~ But I ain't auctioning a date with moi here. Hehehe... It's not so easy.

*evil smile with glinting teeth*

Eeks~ I sound scary. :|

Anonymous said...

I think you've just scared away all potential suitors :p

Anonymous said...

"Make sure u choose a special date for ur wedding." - that's still a long way to go. dun hv to worry now!

"...But I ain't auctioning a date with moi here. Hehehe... It's not so easy..." - cheh! gao bin pui (thick-faced)!