Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My Christmas

Ok, now to tell how I spent my Christmas! :)

Well, woke up quite late, after an early lunch went to grandma's house to see my cousins who are going back to Kl the next day. They're going to Prangin later so I followed lo.

Pretty fun~ Anyway, we stopped by this accessories shop that sells great stuff! Man! Really fancy earrings - 3 for RM10!!

What a bargain!! Must buyyyyy. [The Shopaholic in me emerges~] I didn't want to buy all three *coz I don't need so many really fancy ones -- wah, show great restraint leh -- hehe* so I shared with my aunt lo.

Can you believe it? I got only one! But it's really nice! :D

Lay told me abt this before but I wasn't really sure whether it was for real. Now I see it's true! Next time must come and buy again! Ok, now let you see the earrings I bought. Dunno where I'm going to wear them though. Haha.

Behold:


Nice onot? :)

Anyway, my aunt also got me a new skirt (formal type).. Quite nice. I wanted to buy the light red one but in the end decided that the light green one nicer. =P Haha. But the salesperson also a bit siao lah. They put the sign 50% discount right, and tagged it as RM39.90 so normally ppl would assume that it hasn't been discounted, right? [That's the normal procedure, if you dunno.]

So RM20 for a skirt is damn worth-it! So I wanted to buy two, but alas when I wanted to pay only I discovered that this is already discounted price. -_-

Come on! Do you know how to price your stuff or not?! :O

In the end, decided to buy only the nicer one of the two lo. Arggh. Stupid pricing system they have.Well, after some shopping, we went to Pizza Hut and my aunt treated us to to a nice meal. Ordered the combo. Yummy~ The breadsticks seemed nicer. Strange. I rmbed ordering it sometime ago and it came tasting not so nice. Hmmm...

Anyway, we went home after the meal and the rest of the night was spent at my grandma's house. We played Mahjong (A girl of many talents? Yup~ :P), watched tv and chatted lo. Quite nice. A very warm-y Christmas. =)

Again, Merry Christmas! Bye~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.... i'll never understand girls... why do they fancy earrings and necklaces???
a friend of mine wanted a necklace as her christmas present. being lack of fashion sense, u bet i had a tough time choosing one... they all looked the same to me!

wish u a merry belated christmas and a happy new year!

Zzzyun said...

haha..this is one of the funniest comments ever. :D

girls (and metrosexuals) just like stuff like this i guess.

I know! It's in the genes!! Haha...

U shld ask someone 2 help u choose the necklace la..or else u choose not nice one, then she dun like liao...

Anonymous said...

well.. it's sincerity that counts, isn't it? hopefully, she understands... even if she doesn't like it! =P

Zzzyun said...

good for you!

I din get/buy any presents though.

But I don't really celebrate Xmas anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, neither do i. n nowadays, i dun even feel the thrill of celebrating CNY...

Zzzyun said...

well, CNY shld be fun lah...

but i think i used to enjoy it alot, but now, just an occasion for family to get together lo. :P