Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year Resolutions?

Woo~ 1 more day till 2006!! :D I just can't wait!

[Note to self: Must try to change habit of writing 05 to 06 though. Not that I write lots of dates these days. So shouldn't be a problem. Haha.]

Anyway, seeing that the new year is just around the corner, I decided that a few New Year Resolutions would be just the thing to liven things up *Must match the festivities ma. =P*

I know I know, my recent posts seem to be rather run-of-the-mill, coz I'm suffering from a syndrome known as the Humour-less & Inspiration-less Syndrome (HIS)... lol. Hope I recover soon. Do pray for my speedy recovery~ :)

So here goes my Resolutions for the coming year -- [Good for future reference too.. haha]:

  1. The first one gotta be an important one. So it'll be ---> Get damn good results in my studies next year!!! Haha. Must promise myself to study hard liao coz this is not something to be triffled with. Besides the course being totally taxing (not to mention stressing.. Die~), it will cost my dad a nice bundle and there's still the ever looming threat of being thrown out of uni if I don't match the grade. Not a nice prospect to look forward to. So must gear myself up to become a bookworm for the next few years liao. :( What to do, that's life.

  2. Maybe find a *cough cough* significant other? Eek! *_* I dunno about this, therefore I'll quote Lydia: Love is written in the stars and who knows what will happen leh. Right? *Winks* --Close topic--

  3. Make more new + great frenz! Frenz that have the same aim in life as me... Frenz in all shapes and sizes! Haha. But not "frenz" that are negative influences though. Warning to self: Beware~ Keke.

  4. Experience more new things! Yupz! One of the first things on my list is: Go clubbing! [Hehe. I know you all didn't know I'm capable of being so "naughty"... lol... but then never judge a book by its cover la. =P]

  5. Have a better relationship with my family members? As the saying goes, Absence makes the heart grow fonder, so maybe it will be just the thing to make us click, so to speak. :)

  6. Be more independent. Learn to do things on my own. I'm sure I'm going to achieve this next year (even if I don't want to..so this is a sure-win lah. Hehe..) since I'm going to KL next year in Feb. The thing I don't like is... Household chores!! I'll have to mop the floor, wash the clothes, boil water etc. more often liao. Aiyah~ Part and parcel of independent life lo. On the other hand, the benefits? No parental control! Woo~ Can go crazy liao. And no curfews! Wee~

Erm... Cannot think of anything else ade. Maybe I'll add things later.. Okay? What do you think of my Resolutions for next year? Good or not? Or maybe you wanna gimme some comments abt it? Thanks beforehand! :D

I think I'll go to the Countdown tomorrow. Yeah... Partay~!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Regarding #1:
Don't forget to play hard too!

Regarding #2:
Aiya, close topic already ar?

Regarding #3:
Be VERY careful. Spare no effort in security.

Regarding #4:
Just don't get drunk, and make VERY sure nobody mixes anything in your drink.

Regarding #5:
You bet that'd work. I know that all too well. Sigh...

(The R-word again) #6:
Just don't make too much noise at night. Remember you still have people around you who'd rather be in bed. And you'd better start getting used to doing chores right now!

Zzzyun said...

who was the 1st to comment and then removed his/her comment?? I wonder...

suntzu> Haha... Thx for ur advice, will try to remember them. :)

okok, i better get used to those chores, but it's not i don't do them at home, i just do them only when i feel like it. well, guess that i'll be living in a dirty house next year. Blek~~

*Must Tidy House*

Shhh...
Hypnosis in progress, do not disturb.

Anonymous said...

The first comment is mine, but I noticed something wrong so I retyped it.

Ok, happy hypnosis :p

Hey, can you hypnotize me to become really good with math?

Zzzyun said...

Haha...

If i was able to do that, I'd hypnotize myself first for all subjects.... lol.

Then I'd be No.1 liao lo.. Keke..