Monday, December 05, 2005

PcFair

Went to PcFair last night. Got quite a good haul too. Yipee!

We went there after dinner. Woah, there was so many ppl! I hate this sort of crowds actually. Everyone keep rushing and pushing. Argh.

Anyway, we're there to look for:

  1. A Dongle (Bluetooth device for pc).
  2. A webcam at a reasonable price.
  3. A mp3 if it's at a good price, taking into consideration all the features.
  4. And any other thing that catches our eyes. =)

After lots of squishing & rummaging, we first bought the Dongle (priced at RM55). Still okla. Yes~ can transfer photos to my pc liao from my phone~ Then, after a lot of hesitation, my dad finally bought me an mp3!!! Yayz!

It's brand is Storm [ok ok, not a very well-known brand...but whatever] and memory space is 512 MB... Inclusive of thumbdrive feature and FM radio. Price is RM210. Not bad la, right? The outer casing is ok, but not really my fav. But I guess I'll start loving it not before long. I had to buy it coz it's the last one liao. So now I can listen to songs all day long. :P

Since I'm so tech-savvy [yeah, I'm good :D] figure how to use it after some fiddling. Cool~ I've already synchronized lots of songs into my mp3, until now I can't think of what extra songs to download. First time that I'm at a loss at songs leh. Anyone got any nice ones to recommend? I need to listen to some new ones leh. So boring!!

I think I'll try the Dongle tomorrow. Procastination at work again. lol.

I met quite a few ppl at PcFair yesterday. I saw Van, Beepoh with her bf & Ejian! Apparently, Ejian was working there for Samsung & Creative for 3 days. I really shld have tried for that job! Coz I'm lazy enuf to take part-time jobs. Yeah, next time lo. Haih...

Btw, Ejian, I'm sorry I didn't buy anything from you, coz the brand you're working for is not what I wanted. Paiseh ya.. [You know what, I even dreamt last night that I apologized to her! Freaky!!]

Btw, we didn't buy the webcam coz we couldn't find one that we like. And we decided that it wouldn't get much use anyway. Whatever.

Ooo... I almost forgot, my cousin recommended that I start using this browser. Maxthon is the name. Apparently, it's able to block lots of stuff like those annoying pop-ups & blah. And I don't need to stack up those multiple windows liao. I'm still getting used to it. The buttons are all different and I keep pointing my mouse at the wrong corner out of habit. Haha..

Ok, that's all folks. Yeah, I know. My entries are getting run-of-the-mill. What do you expect? It's the holidays, okay? But to make you guys happy, let's hope I get some inspiration for some new poems lo. *c*

*Wrinkles face trying to find inspiration* Hehe...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yer... how come you get to meet so many familiar faces? T_T

All I met were my ex-neighbours!

Zzzyun said...

Haha. I don't think I met many lioa lo...If I'd lingered there longer, I'm sure I'd have met more ppl...

Btw, din u see ej working there?
So unobservant one... :)

Anonymous said...

T_T

I need to eye an eye transplant, probably part of my brain as well, lol.

Anonymous said...

lol~!!* :]

tha company i wuz working fo had some odd brands too.. like blue thunder n matsumichi? -.-" swt!

u didnt tell me which u were lookin fo~ i could have helped~ :]

lotsa ppl went but i didnt see them toO! :'(

Anonymous said...

Great...
More people needing surgery. Hey! I'm here first, put me somewhere nearer to the top of the waiting list.

On seconde thought, ladies first :D

btw, I wasn't really paying attention to MP3 players, including your booth, jiane.

I was hunting for routers while my brother (who is the one supposed to be looking for MP3s) was discouraged by the fact that he's going for NS (because it means he won't be needing and MP3 player soon.)

Hehe... sorry, hope you won't mind.

Zzzyun said...

really, jiane?? oh, i tot u're selling stuff for samsung & creative only...and both of those are expensive...dun have so much $$$... :(
what a pity...but nvm la..haih.