Friday, December 09, 2005

Gaming Progress

Okie, my controversial post gotta wait for a while (Yes yes, I'm working on it. Don't nag).

Now, I must tell you first about the progress of my gaming these holidays. Hehe. Anyway, I managed to finish Onimusha 2 : Samurai's Destiny after a few intensive hours of gaming. ^_^ I must give thanks to JunLin who recommended me this website --> Game FAQs... (click to check it out!) Way cool~ Actually, I got stuck halfway in the game because I was too stupid of a fault of the game. It needs the character to be erm, aligned correctly for him to proceed to the next level. So, any amount of reading from said site won't help! But at least it convinced me that I was on the right track though, so I must say thanks! :D

I'll use it to check out how another game must be continued lo. I keep digging out old games to see if I can continue playing or not. *Ok, this time I think I really got stuck thru daftness of mine. But whatever.* ;D

Right, before I go, do check out this post's comments!! I got people I don't personally know reading my blog!! Must be because I posted a comment at Kennysia's post about the current Harry Potter movie. And I also posted a link to my review so that people can read my views.

Hey, I can't keep on repeating myself. It's tiring anyway.

Ok ok, back to typing the "controversial" post lo. So naggy one, ya all! *Huff*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome :D

Zzzyun said...

Hehe... your comments are becoming shorter recently too. =P

Anonymous said...

I'll say what I must, no more, no less.