Sunday, December 25, 2005

UAI (U Are Intelligent/Idiotic?) lol

Right, continued from the one post about getting results.

Anyway, it was that very same day that tragedy struck. But I'm not going to elaborate. Gah! Just rest assured that everything's back to normal now and I'm still alive. lol.

Apparently, one doesn't get the hsc results & UAI on the same day leh. We could get the UAI thingy next day at 6am -- thank god not in the middle of the night again. Haha.

If you do not know what it means, UAI is a sort of ranking which is calculated by taking in consideration your best 10 units and after moderation. This test is taken by approximately 60,000 students from Aus this year.

So, there was I bustling around, I think my results are quite good actually, quite a lot of the subjects were moderated up. Which is good for the college since it means that the standards for internal assessments are high la. :)

Anyway, fast forward a bit la. *That's the problem with delayed updates. Things get messy a bit..erm..due to my Alzheimer's disease. lol*

Ok, I set my alarm clock to wake me up at 5:55am so I could check my UAI. But alas, when I forced myself to get up, the damn connection was malfunctioning again!! Arggh. Imagine my frustration. Went back to sleep, woke up around an hour later but still the same problem. I think in the end, must have slept for quite a few hours (can't wake up once I'm sound asleep..haha) until my mum came to shake me up.

Ok ok, I mumbled. Will go check now.

Thank goodness that after a few painful minutes, the connection came to life!! Yayz! No more agonizing! :D Quickly went online to get my UAI...

Will state my UAI here since ppl can see it in the papers anyway. Haha. My UAI = 98.30... Okla, quite good la. Except it seems to me that ppl taking Maths Ext.2 seemed to have been moderated up alot since some who seemed to have slightly not-so-good results (compared to me) have higher UAI than me wo. Strange. It's not only me who think that way, they themselves also seemed to think that my UAI would be higher than theirs too when they asked me.

See? Not me only, okay? Haha.

But anyhow, I'm not too greedy, so on the whole, I'm quite happy + satisfied with my UAI.

Okla, since I'm a procastinator, get such results should "am chio" ade.. (Hokkien translation: silent laugh)

*Nyahaha*

Ok, gotta go! Bye~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on ur excellent results and also on successfully getting into imu! :) hmm... when r u going to belanja everyone a buffet dinner? ;P

Zzzyun said...

Haha... Thx~~
Erm...bout the buffet dinner..

*runs away*

*unfortunately got caught*

ok ok...when i've earned enuf cash...lol