Tuesday, December 27, 2005

HoHoHo...

Merry christmas everyone! :D Oops~ A bit belated.. But then since I'm a well-known procastinator, make my excuses for me, will ya? Haha.

Anyway, my family don't really celebrate christmas, or we only just celebrate the fun part of it. I rmb when we're younger, Santa (a.k.a. Dad) will put presents into the socks [we graduated to pillow cases later~ Bigger prezzies!...lol] and we'll wake up eagerly to know what we got... So funny when we're younger.

Unfortunately, we're getting too old for that... :( Anyway, I rmb disbelieving dad's story about Santa Claus when I was much younger [Rmb, I do not have older siblings to dispell the myth for me..] as for one thing:

  1. There's no chimney in my house. So how the hell is Santa going to get in? I reckon he wouldn't like setting off the house alarm by climbing in thru the windows.

  2. I did not send Santa Claus my wish list, so how would he know what I wanted? Hehe.

  3. Besides, I was fairly naughty when I was younger but i still get presents, but now when I'm older (and of coz not so naughty la, I think.. *Evil Snicker*) I don't get presents anymore wo. Not fair, ya?

  4. Anyway, the last straw was that long ago, I pretended to be asleep to catch Santa (or Dad) in the act, and guess what, I saw Dad putting presents for us lo! I didn't wake up and said Ah Ha! though, just pretended to continue sleeping. Haha.

Oh, I digressed. Anyway, on christmas eve, we went out for dinner with the whole extended family (mum's side) which includes around 18 ppl I think. We went to this famous restaurant in Sg.Nibung to avoid the Xmas rush. We encountered some traffic jams but we arrived only 5 minutes late. Phew~ Well, it was fully booked lo, so thank goodness dad had ade booked it earlier. Hehe.

Anyway, the meal was pretty good, the dish of soft-shelled crabs was totally yummy! But sure la, coz it's their signature dish ma. Didn't have much of it though. The others were ok too. After the nice meal, we went to my aunt's house which was nearby. Pretty cozy hse they have. Anyway, aunt & her hubby let us eat some ice-creams. The 3rd generation (me included) got the cheaper but also nice ice-creams while my grandpa got the GreenTea-flavoured Haagen Daaz ice cream leh. :T Another uncle got the Chocolate Chip flavoured one leh.

Yee~ I want! Hmm... I sound greedy. Ok ok, later only go buy. Haha.

Then, after some time, we went to grandpa's hse and continued our endless chatter lo. Only went home when it was pretty late.

Nice~ Christmas spent with the family. That's how it should be. :D *Satisfied smile*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ICE CREAM!!! I want!

Nah... had a buffet with all you can eat (insert name of dish here), including a fine selection of ice creams.

Muahaha~

Not Haagen Daaz though... :(

Zzzyun said...

Yee~ Not fair, you get to eat so many ice-creams!

Pity Haagen Daaz stuff are so expensive though. Or I'd buy tons back to eat.

But then with good ice-cream, i guess one has gotta isavour the taste. lol.