Monday, December 26, 2005

Say "Mouldy Cheese!"

Hmm... Let me see if I had missed any important thing these past few days.

Oh ya. Almost forgot. I didn't talk about the photoshoot thingy on monday. Right.

Actually, it was scheduled on wednesday and supposed to include lunch/dinner with the coll principal (according to what I hear lah) but then it was changed earlier 2 days.

But no dinner or lunch or breakfast whatsoever with whoever that day wo. Haha. But there was one redeeming feature. We got some monetary rewards!! :D

Yayz! I think I prefer the money lah. Hehe.

The first girl, yinyi got RM500, the second (which both titus & lydia tied for) each got RM250... Wah, alot of money hor! :) The rest of us (top 4 to 8) got RM100 each! Okla, not bad lah, coz one said that this is the first time the coll is rewarding the good students. Hehe. So lucky leh. Btw, did I mention that I'm #6 in my course? Cool~ Tied with yijuin, the smart girl too. :)

Anyway, the reason we were asked to go to coll was some photo session or something. I even heard that there was going to be an interview by reporters!! OMG. What was I supposed to do?

Should I bluff them by saying that I study xx hours a day while in actual reality I only rushed like a mad fool at the last minute? Haha. Is this call a white lie?

Anyhow, my worries were for nothing coz we arrived to find no reporters at all. No, Nada, Zilch. I breathed a sigh of relief, hehe, no need to bluff ppl ade. *Nyahaha* I wasn't really fond of interviews anyway. But the photoshoot thingy was still on wo. Aiyah~

Ok-lah, taking photos of myself is fine *Narcissist remember? lol* and group photos are okay too, but individual photos taken by others? Erm...not exactly my fav past time. Haha.

Anyway, we're taken to see the principal while he congratulated us on our "achievements". Then, he gave us the letters which contained $$$ one by one lo. He looked like a nice old man, pity didn't get to know him better.

After that, photo-taking! :o

The photos will be for promotional use leh, so we're asked to sign a letter each giving our consent. Smart. We must have took a lot of photos leh, formal ones also got, beyond crazy ones also got. The ideas these ppl get. Amazing + Wacky. Anyhow, I didn't really get into the crazy mood coz I was worrying alot about my ahem, tragedy.

Anyway, I'll show you guys some of the photos later, the person in charge promised to send us the photos via email but I haven't got them yet. *Wonders why*

Ok, we went pretty much insane, like standing on a log (pls rmb that I'm wearing high heels okay? Had to take them off to manage scrambling up the log...lol), holding onto the football goal's net, sitting in a circle--back to back, all girls pointing at titus [the pic used for the advertistments lo] and other crazy stuff. Haha.. Pity you weren't there, Lyd...

Since we're camwhores I guess (lol), this photoshoot went on for around an hour an a half. The guy in charge even took a lot of personal pics besides those used for promotional use. Btw, I don't really care much for the taking of individual pics leh, but what to do, must take leh. Aiyah~

Ok, that's all for now. Will post up the pics when I managed to hound the person in charge for them. Cya~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh.... *cry, sob, pout, sulk for one week*

sighhhhhhhhhh.....

soosooooosooooo geram laaaa....

thanks for this post tho.. i was dying of curiousity abt wat happened tat day..

Zzzyun said...

hahaha... zhen ke lian.

*pats on back*

no prob, i knew u'd want to know what happened.

satisfied with the post?