Friday, December 30, 2005

Chatter Chatter

Well, just came back from my fren's Sinyee's house! To do what? Chat + gossip lah. Duh.

Anyway, I arrived around 9:30am although I sms-ed her last night telling that I'll only come around 10 something. What to do, my parents lah, wanna drop me on the way to somewhere, but didn't even tell me beforehand. Sigh. And they dare nag me about planning ahead. -_-

Nothing much to tell la (coz it's private =P) except we chatted for about 4 hours straight and still we didn't run out of topics yet. lol. The funny thing was that when we were talking and the inevitable topic of shopping came up, get this: we found out that not only we've been shopping at the same shop, we even bought THE EXACT SAME PAIR OF EARRINGS (the ones I camwhored on my blog)!!

Omg~ We so have the same frequency, don't we? :D

Well, we went for chicken rice outside her house during noon, and continued our endless chatter lo. =P Anyway, the topics we ranted about covered rather a wide range, including: future plans [read: Unis], how some ppl are coping, what happened to who, what new couples are there :P etc. Haha. Kaypo ppl~

Anyway, went home later coz she wanna go out ade. So that concludes our hang-out this time. I think we must do this more often la. It's cheaper (hehe) and we get to talk more! lol.

So, later~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tsk, tsk! girlish, girlish, girlish! (do i hv to say more?)

Zzzyun said...

*sigh*

one day u say i'm tomboyish, another day u say i'm girlish..!

come on, make up ur mind, man!!

@_@

hahaha...