Thursday, December 01, 2005

Shop Till U Drop

Well, today was productive. Quite. I went out with some college frenz to Prangin Mall. We went shopping. [What else?] Hehe... Anyway, I described today as "productive" coz I bought lots of stuff. lol. Shopaholic Alert! =)

So, my fren Shuang came to fetch me and we're off, picking up Lilian on the way. We reached Prangin some time later and decided to have lunch at Sushi King. Yummy!! I think we ate a lot too actually, coz for 3 ppl, we racked up a bill of abt RM30.. *Is that considered a lot?* I just lurve the California Roll. So tasty~

Then, we went shopping lo. Made a stop at Watson's. Which is where I begun my shopping spree. Well, I bought lots of stuff, cosmetics and some other miscellaneous stuff lo. As a conclusion, all the things I bought there were beauty products.

Erm...ok ok, I admit it! I'm vain!! =D

Well, I won't go in detail abt what stuff I bought coz I'm scared of boring the males reading this blog to death. Haha..

Anyway, can u believe it? I spent about RM50 at Watson's alone! Haih... Hopeless lah me. After that, Lilian went shopping at Parkson while Shuang & I were rummaging around for nice clothes. I didn't see many clothes that I'd be willing to part my money with though, meaning the clothes were quite nice but the price a tad too high! Hana, I know la, just now spent too much ade ma. Keke...

Right, after some shopping on Lilian's behalf, which took up quite a long time, we went window-shopping at the shops nearby. We must have been to countless shops and my feet were totally killing me. *Really regretted wearing my high heels. Argh...* but I don't have other shoes that match my dress ma! Aiyah~

During this time, I caught up with some college gossip. Hmm. Apparently, there is another new college couple. Hehe... Not bad, not bad. But I must admit, it is a bit surprising though, to me, that is. But whatever, it's none of my business so I’m not going to write out here who they are. *Wanna know? Find out yourself..haha..*

Anyway, we went into many shops lo but didn't anything we really like. Until we came to this accessories shop. Yaya, I think I’ve an earring fetish leh. Keke. I bought a nice black ring which looked so funky =) and a nice pair of earrings which are shaped like little flowers and are light red in colour. So pretty~ Yeah, they're a little demure for moi but then it's time for a change. Besides, I can't wear funky jewelry next year at uni I guess. There was a pair shaped like tiny roses which were prettier but the colour was too near to the skin colour, meaning it'd be barely visible. See? I'm good. =)

I think we must window-shopped for quite a few hours. Pity my feet only. Haih.

Anyway, I met Tammy (a high sch fren) with her bf! Well, I think it's her bf la, the way she was hugging him. Hehe. My early suspicions were correct lah. I think I'm very kaypo leh. =) She looked a lil' surprised to see me wo. Hmm.. Maybe she tot at Prangin they wouldn't meet anyone [what me & me frenz were discussing earlier] but somehow you can't escape. Unless you wanna hang out in a jungle, then maybe it's possible. lol..

I asked my fren, if a couple wanna go "underground", where shld they hang out but the place must be innocuous enough to avoid suspicion of kaypo ppl like me. She tot for a while, and said: Their homes lo. Sure nobody one, except their families. Good point I guess, but it is kinda boring hanging out at home unless you have some, ahem, “activity” planned. Ok ok, better stop this. :)

Before going home, my fren say she wanna buy some dvds. We went lo, and guess who we saw? A fren of Lyd--sm. I wanna say hi to him but he was too engrossed in his conversation with his fren. I think he must have gotten a haircut. His mop looks tidier. Keke.

Shuang decided to buy "Flightplan" and we're off. I stopped at her house before dad came to fetch me home. Phew~ My feet were totally protesting! Haha... Stupid heels!

And so concludes my day out with frenz. Yeah, I'm kinda long-winded but I tot that is normally my style? Hehe..

Btw, the earrings looked so sweet after I put them on! I love them! Surprisingly, it suits me too!

I must say, I also lurve shopping!! Minus the painful feet, of coz. lol...

PS: My bro just brought home a ton of souvenirs to make in preparation for his coming Leo Day. Apparently, he's the organizing chairperson for this activity. No, this souvenir-making venture is not actually his job, he had to help the guy in charge to make some or else it wouldn’t be finished in time. Mind you, he even roped me & my mum in to help make some too. It's quite difficult to make actually, and also needs to use brains too leh. Haih... But since I'm so free and he says that he'll pay me RM0:30 for each, I decided to help him out. But I dunno whether I shld take the money. On second thought, I think I shld, coz it's not his money anyway, it's the club's. Well, I'll just think it as some way of earning some petty cash while helping him out lo. Yeah, I'm always so nice to my siblings. Haha. Not.

No comments: