Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Disembodied People

Nope... Not talking bout some horror film or anything.

Was just pondering about the numerous disembodied people (Yikes!) reading my blog (that translates into numbers only) that feel it is too too difficult to lift up their hands to comment now and then, when I received a comment from someone new! Yipee~

It was from karhow, a course mate of mine. Apparently, he has been to the charity concert too! [Hence, he commented earlier] Pity I didn't see him. Must be becoz of those lousy seats of mine. =)

Anyway.

So...that means there is a great possibility that a lot of ppl I know personally might be reading this blog too lah.

So when are you guys [& girls & ah ma's & ah kong's...I'm neither agist nor sexist, mind you] or whoever coming out to tell me of your worthy presence?

Or do I have to smoke you out myself?? Aiyah, so difficult. Besides, the government may fine me for open burning wo.

Opps~ I digressed. As usual. My habit for crapping has always prevailed over this blog of mine.

Never mind.

Just this. This is another threat plea for those reading my blog without my knowledge.

Do come out lah. Tell me lah. Don't be shy lah. I won't eat you *Not a cannibal here* so re-lax...

Ok har. Just a tiny comment to note your presence lo, okay? Deal? I'm waiting ya. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jun Lin here, at your service.

But I'd guess you already knew, lol. Just wanna get the ball rolling.

Zzzyun said...

haha! of coz i knew ade la.

but i hope u'arent the only one.

*sigh*

ppl are really unhelpful these days.