Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Anticipation

Hehe... has been camwhoring some of my stuff after I got the Dongle device. Be prepared for another slew of photos, you guys!! :D

Anyway, I'll be going to Star Ktv with a bunch of high sch frenz this friday! Yayz! At first, the date was set this thursday, but a fren couldn't make it so we delayed it a day lo. I can't wait to sing! I haven't sung for a damn long time liao lo. XD

Of coz, that's going to be a busy day for me, since later that night, I've to accompany my sis to go see the Charity Concert at PISA lo.

Eh, don't get me wrong, she's not going there for the sake of charity leh, she's going there to see Daniel Lee, her idol~ Whoever. I couldn't be bothered. I've to go with her coz dad said he didn't want to go (at first) and my sis is "so young", she can't go alone. She'd be heartbroken if she didn't get to go, poor kid.

The job is up to me lo. I agreed coz at least there'll be other decent artistes. Anyway, I've prepared a bunch of rotting fruit (to throw at him) if he dares to go off-key. Just kidding. On second thought, No-lah, that's so uncivilized. ^.^ Actually, after listening to the Cd bought by my sis [eh, first time buy not pirated one leh. :O] I think it's okayyyy...but the falsetto is getting a bit to me. On Cd, he sounds ok, but live, uh.. LoUsy! He went off-key so many damn times, you know. Haih.

Hmmm... I also anticipate watching the following movies. They should be good, hopefully!! :D

  1. Memoirs of a Geisha
  2. Perhaps, Love
  3. The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe (The Chronicles of Narnia)

Ok, signing off.

Girl~Disenfranchised as always.

PS : Oh ya. Don't get fooled by Kryptos's new "Crush Calculator". It's just a scheme of his so that he'll get to know who your crushes are. Haha. Yeah, unfortunately, moi got tricked. But fortunately, moi had just simply put down a certain someone's name in the Crush section. Why? Just for a very simple reason. Coz I haven't got a crush currently ma! Muahaha... :> Btw, Kryptos, I must say, the writing of this program is cool, though a bit sneaky. Blah~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding crush calculator:
Hehe, I had 2 of those so far. The first from my sis and the second from Khai Meng.

The first time I did it, something felt fishy, so I simply put whatever I please. Thankfully, my 6th sense was sharp as ever.

Zzzyun said...

Argh, i didn't want to try ar first (coz dun have anyway, so why try?)

but in the end, out of my kayponess, i got tricked.

well, one can't be smartass all day i guess. :D