Saturday, December 24, 2005

= Results Galore =

Ok, continue from the Alumni Nite, ok? Right, charge!

Anyway, went home with Lay, and since she parked the car so far (partially my fault too, O.o), and mind you, it's rather difficult to find your car in the dark [almost 12am ade by that time, erm..becoz we dawdled by taking photos with frenz? Hehe], we had to hitch someone's car to fetch us back to the place where she parked the car and by some stroke of luck, we found the car.

Thank god, I don't really think much of wandering there in the middle of the night, searching for a car in all that darkness plus all that walking in high heels? Not something I'd look forward to. lol.

Ok, on the way home, she had a creepy experience. Better not talk about it here la. Just that I'm thankful that nothing untoward happened to both of us. Thank god.

Right, at first my plan was to get home, take a bath and crash. But then Yuki suggested that we wait for the results together -- we get to see our results online at 3am! The timing is weird coz it's supposed to be 6am in Aus ma. That's why la.

Anyway, I decided to take her advice since ... it shld be Fun ... and... this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience ma, right?? Hehe. But after my bath, I was dead tired so I set the alarm for 2am before crashing. But didn't really sleep actually, more like chatting with my sis. When the alarm rang, I really feel like offing it and going back to sleep but this is the one time where my alarm won! I made myself get up and go to the computer lo. Haha. First time have to force myself to do that. :)

Well, was dead sleepy while IM-ing my frenz. But they managed to keep me awake lah while we partook in a massive conversation. There must have been tons of college frenz talking in there leh. Too many ppl talking at once does has its disadvantages too, you know. The messages were scrolling so fast that I only managed to read some. ^_^

Anyway, the results were released about 10 minutes earlier (around 2:50am) and everyone scattered to find out our respective results lo. Mine was quite good la, I'm quite satisfied with it except that my worst subject was the compulsary one leh --Eng!! Haih. First time my english is the lowest among all subjects!! lol. Showing that my english isn't that good after all. Aiyah.

The funny thing was, I think must be becoz too many ppl rushed to get the results ade that the site totally crashed after around 15 minutes. Damn funny~

I think this happens every year ah? *Laughs* Even funnier [or pitiful, depends on you] were those who arrived a bit too late and cannot see their results becoz the site crashed. Haha. Ke lian.

And thus was the story of getting results. Nothing special but I didn't promise you anything special, did I? =)

Anyhow, we all chatted till 4 something but surprisingly, I felt pretty wide awake. But had to go to bed, or else if dad come down sure scold me ade. So off to bed I went.

But unfortunately, I was awoken about 2 hours later by my anxious parents. Haha. They wanted to know my results ma. I showed them my result slip on the table (that I had actually placed for them to look, ya know..keke) before going back to sleep.

Zzz.

End of story.

No comments: