Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Back From The Dead - To Haunt You Guys

Hey, peeps! I'm dead and typing this out as a forlorn soul out on a aimless wander. Do you know that it's dead hard (do pardon the pun) to type using disembodied fingers? It's agonizing.

Ok ok, I'm just kidding. But I must say that I'm kinda disappointed that only THREE people cared enough to comment!! (There was only ONE at first! Aikz~)

*Didn't know that so many ppl wanted me dead! Blek~*

Btw, I'm sorry that I scared those who care about me (and read my blog) to death [oops~ Pun again]. Sorry, you guys! :(

Well, I know I said I won't blog for weeks or days but...since I'm kinda addicted to blogging, I guess there's no go for it. Anyway, about the previous post, let's just say that I faced a really BIG disappointment, okay? I hope everything turns out all right, there's still a small sliver of hope, but I won't blog about it here so publicly. Maybe when I figure out how to password-protect my posts lo. [Help anyone?]

Ok, just a short post to let people who care about me know that I'm all right. :D I love ya guys!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey u gonna b ok...sure u ok...

Anonymous said...

Phew~

Zzzyun said...

hey, thanks guys. :)

Anonymous said...

hey, hey, hey! was that some kind of test???
neway, good to know u're fine! :)

Zzzyun said...

erm...was what some kind of test?

if u mean the suicical post, its not. I wouldn't want to let my frenz worry about me for nothing. I'm not that kind of person.

but thx 4 ur concern anyway. =)

Anonymous said...

hey...

just read all of ur recent posts at one go..

thankfully ur still alive after that suicide attempt.. lol..

sorry for watever it is ur experiencing.. (i tink i hv a vague idea.. suntzu told me).. and i really hope u can find other options or appeal successfully. .

all the best..

Zzzyun said...

thx lyd... you guys are the best! :)