Thursday, December 15, 2005

Lifestyles of The Sedentary

I've been keeping rather strange hours recently. Ever since the holidays (which seem to drag for a long time, mind you), I've been going to bed uber late and waking uber late too. =P

But just recently, it's a bit too much!

Get this: I'm totally lacking sleep in the holidays! Does that make sense? No, right?

The earliest I go to bed every night is 2am while the latest has gone as far as 3 something. I know, this might not seem much to you guys who keep stranger hours than mine, but to me, it is dead weird ade.] By the way, I must mention, I quite unfortunately, do not have the luxury of waking up after noon coz my parents insist of waking me around 10am. Yeah, torturous I know. Gah! :(

Dunno why, but this is the latest time they will allow. Before this holiday, it was around 9 something. So it can be considered an improvement ade.

Anyway, this means I'm getting around 6 to 7 hours sleep a day! Which is not enough for a teen like me!! :D By the way, afternoon naps are not really my thing, I will only crash in the afternoon if:

  1. Exhaustion overcomes me. Rather rare in the past, even less likely during these holidays. :)

  2. I have a serious headache killing me. Then I'll surrender to it and go sleep it off. But it rarely works with an afternoon nap. Only sleeps in the night will do the job. Hehe.

  3. I have nothing better to do, which is almost an impossibility these days. There are like so many things to keep me occupied. For example, surfing the net = blogging (which I seem to be doing a lot of these days), playing my ps2 = killing more enemies, reading = slipping of into fantasy *~Wee~* and other nonsensical pursuits. Blah~

Well, since I have mention this in a previous post, I won't go boring you all with my crazy sleep patterns. Haha... Cya!

PS :: Alumni Nite is tomorrow leh! It'd would be nice to see old frenz again. =) Haih, this year is going to filed under "Good Old Days" ade lo!

No comments: