Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Highly Strung

After various postings of stupid boring interesting pics lately, I guess it's time for a new written post. Typed would be more apt, actually.

But never you mind.

Anyway, today I wanna rant about how stressed & highly strung I'm now, all becoz of 2 things. They are:

  1. My Imu conditional letter will becoming around the 15 or 16th lidat and I'm really damn scared if I don't get in!!! :( To feel all my hopes come crashing down, while I crouch in despair.. [A possible inspiration for a poem eh? Hehe...Will do~] Dunno how lah. *Sobs* I wish I will get in. Please, God, Please!!!

  2. Erm, something that my course mates will also be waiting not in anticipation for. Our Hsc results will definitely be known at the 16th!! Thru the internet summore! :O AHHHHH! I think I'll develop a heart attack and/or stroke in front of the pc. What a way to die. In front of the pc. Bah! Haih...

This won't do. Okay, relax. All is going to be fine.

Erm, Boss? I don't think so.

Why?

Coz you're talking to yourself.

Oh, well, it's not the first time I suspected myself of having multiple personalities anyway. [Hahaha...]

No comments: