Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Puzzled

Boredom is the mother of invention. Invention of new things to keep oneself awake. lol.

Recently, I've become very bo liao leh. Do you know what I have taken to doing? You won't believe it. :D

Well, besides making those (money-earning) souvenirs for my bro, which I had done like 43 [Cue to OMG plz], I have started on piecing together puzzles.

Yeah, you heard me right. Puzzles as in those tiny weird-shaped things where you try squash together to make a nice presentable pic. -_-

Ok ok, I know I'm very wu liao but then this puzzle isn't the easy normal kindergarden ones, okay?

I chose the 1000 pieces one leh!! :O And I'm doing it with the help of my sis till my head become pening ade. :(

No doubt that is exactly what that caused me to crick my neck! *It still hurts!*

And I also know what you guys are thinking: Eh, do until so difficult, might as well stop lah! [Don't deny ya. =P]

I know coz those were the very thoughts that were running thru my little mind ever so often.

But then I'm not one to give up so quickly!!

*Song plays: We're The Champions*

I'll persevere!! YES~

And to prove to you that I will finish it, I'll take a pic and post it up here.

But wait lah, just starting only. =)

Have patience.

>> Patience <<

It's a good virtue to have and quite unfortunately, I lack it. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, good way to spend the holidays.

Good luck! ;)

Zzzyun said...

hahaha...
a more bo liao way is more apt. *winks*

hope i will manage to finish it!