Friday, December 02, 2005

Shopping again?! Omg.

A summary. Yeah, I'm lazy. *Sue me* But it's not entirely my fault. Also due to the stupid connection recently. Argh...

Nothing special actually, except mum took me shopping again at Metrojaya. [I think she got the shopping bug from moi. Which come to think of it, is very good for me. I must have bought tons of clothes in recent weeks. Wee~] Anyway, on the way there, the right front type of dad's car punctured! Haih. We hvta wait near my old high sch for at least half an hour coz dad can't find the car jet [goodness knows where it has gone] so had to wait for the foreman to come lo. Sigh. Wasted so much time hanging around there at the small alley.

Well, the stuff sold at Metrojaya is SO nice~ I wish i have enuf $$$ to buy all!! Anyway, since i was still infected with the shopping bug, I bought another top (I love it!) and a discounted-but-still-very-expensive skirt. Hehe. Well, at least the skirt is wearable to next year's lectures. I also bought a new pair of Fila sneakers. My old ones are so raggedy. It (the new ones) wasn't in the nicest colour but it's not that bad la. I think I'll like it more as I go along. lol... I'm always like that one. =)

Anyway, shared a little kfc with my sis before going home. Okay, The End liao. Will update later. Ciao~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE, HATE, HATE shopping! as i've told lydia before, i'll probably hv a tough time looking for a gf who won't be expecting me to go shopping with her! ;P

Zzzyun said...

well, i dunno what is it with guys. why do guys HATE shopping SO much?

but then maybe i wont expect my bf to go shopping with me, but only if he foots the bill. lol...

j/k...i think he'll go broke 1st.. =)

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, Kryptos, both of'em.

According to a book I read, when guys go shopping, their stress is equivelent to that of a riot police tending to an angry mob. Emotions even include feelings of uselessness, anxiety, and being out-of-place!

On the other hand, girls (obviously) get destressed!

Guess we aren't called "the opposite sex" for no reason.

Zzzyun said...

oh, but u guys missed out on metrosexuals!! (still guys ok!)

i think they like [love] shopping, right?

yeah, i'm so right la.. =)

Anonymous said...

jun lin>> haha! i'm sure most NORMAL GUYS feel that way! (read between the lines! ;P)

zyun>> yaya, metrosexuals love shopping, no doubt. come to think of it, i've a metrosexual classmate who visits the hair salon before attending functions just to tend his hair! OMG, gasp!!! o_O

Zzzyun said...

woo~ but maybe that is abit too extreme la..and i dun hav so much cash to splash around, going 2 salons everytime i hav a function.

aiya.. :(