Saturday, December 24, 2005

Clarification Pls~

Finally, another post! Hehe.

Coz I've been moping + whining around this past week, I do not think that you'd like to listen to my moaning + grumbles in my blog, right? Anyway, I'd like to clear up some clutter before I proceed.

Well, abt my suicide attempt post, I just want to say:

  1. I did NOT attempt suicide (definitely NOT).

  2. It was NOT a joke nor was it a test.

  3. I did NOT mean to frighten those who care about me.

  4. And something really bad DID happened to me.

  5. And I was so upset that I guess that I had to release my frustration thru a post like that.

Anyway, many apologies again to those who were worried abt me... *Bows* Those who want a full apology and explanation are perfectly in their right to come and ask that from me.

I'd try my best to compensate your losses -- i.e. loss of memory due to countless worry, etc [goodness know how I'm going to compensate that -- Blek~].

Ok, I will update later abt the night I got my hsc results (Wah!) and other stuff later. Toodles, peeps! =)

No comments: