Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Gaming Spree

On my shopping spree last saturday, I also managed to sneak into a PS2 game-selling shop to buy 2 more games to prick me out of my current boredom. Why sneak? Coz I don't think my mum would be happy to know that I was buying more games. Especially with my obsession with electronica devices. Hehe..

Anyway, since the Civilisation 4 I bought under Jun Lin's recommendation was damaged (some sort of corrupted file. argh), I was quite dry in the gaming area. The old games that I dug up was not that old after all, coz I saw that it was still in sale at the game shop. It's titled Onimashu 2. Some sort of Japanese game. It's quite interesting actually, unfortunately, I got stuck halfway again [nothing new..] so are there any players out there willing to help me out of this mudhole?? Haih.

Anyway, the 2 new games I bought were: Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire *one that I'll always buy* and Castlevarnia: The Curse of Darkness.

However, after a few days of playing both, I must say, the former falls totally short of my expectations. I rmb fondly the 3rd HP PS2 game which was really really fun but the new game was NOT. It's ok I guess, but compared to the third, which exercises the brain as well, it's a lacklustre production. The gaming experince is not so syiok in the new one, and none of the mind-cracking sequences I love. *Sigh*

Anyhow, the latter which I bought under the shopman's recommendation [I couldn't make up my mind], was pretty cool. Yes~ It offers a really smooth gaming experience and the graphics are so beautiful!! I just lurve it. Though the storyline and all is a little dark. In the game, the character I'm playing is supposed to be some guy formerly under Dracula who "died" in the previous installation. I didn't have the previous game, just read the synopsis. Whatever. It's just cool! =)

Now I'm glued to the PS2, computer, and tv everyday! [Dad bought lots of dvds too] Wahaha... If this continues on, I may need specs liao, as what my mum warned me about. lol...


PS :: A lot of unknown ppl are reading my blog leh. Unknown as in I know them personally, but they don't even hint that they read my blog. Bah! This makes me anal, okay! I'm thinking of shifting my blog without notifying the unknowns. So there! Of coz, my faithful blogders, I'll tell you all. I still need my fan base. J/k. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you meant Onimusha 2. My bro played and finished that game in short order. Anyway, you can try going to gamefaqs.com to read about how to finish your game.

Anonymous said...

i've never expected that i'd play dota till the point of nausea. i dun feel like playing computer games anymore... weird, huh? searches me!

i've downloaded more movies than i can watch. plus there're many other things to do in so little time that i dunno where to start... learn guitar, take japanese lessons, get some good novels, read up on certain topics of interest... perhaps some plans won't even get started... i need to cut down on sleep!

Zzzyun said...

ooo..thx sun tzu! That'll help me get on with my game. Yes~

krytos> haha. yeah, sometimes i play the ps2 also play until sien eh..lol.

there are many things i wish to do too. learning guitar sounds interesting but i'll need to buy a guitar right? my parents will surely say i waste money again la..

but buying books is ok with my dad wo. so i got lots of good novels waiting for me to read! Yayz~