Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bloglines Mania


~SO many hits for Bloglines!~ Posted by Picasa

Just came back from my holiday! Was pretty fun! Will be blogging a separate post bout it some time later, depends on how lazy I feel lah... lol... Anyway, see how many hits I have for bloglines after a short 3 day hiatus? 57! God. Spent so much time reading them that I didn't get a lot of time to blog la.. So I won't say much coz I'm feeling a bit lethagic...

That's all for now. Aww, don't feel so disappointed lah.. Haha...

In case you didn't know, Bloglines is a very useful program used to keep track of updates in blogs.

It beats having to browse thru many many blogs to read posts coz as you know, the blogosphere is full of sleeping bloggers who arose from their slumber once every month to blog for the sake of blogging. Pwheet! Whatever.

Cheers for regular bloggers!! =)

No comments: