Monday, November 07, 2005

Busy Busy Relaxing

Oh not much time to blog today coz been a bit busy.

Just watched 2 movies~The Brothers Grimm & Seven Swords. Not bad both. Maybe I'll give a review bout both tmr. See how first. =)

I will blog more tomorrow coz my the brats a.k.a. my siblings will be going back to school tmr for a whole week, leaving me in sole posession of the computer (only applicable for mornings..aikz). But still Yayz anyway coz i don't need to negotiate before using... So mahuan!

Hehe... Ok, my bro needs to use the pc to do something oh-so-imp... Huff!

As if my stuff is not important..! :[

Whatever. I can't wait till I get my hands on that laptop. My patience is soon to be exhausted.

Oh dear. =(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Refering to the need to negotiate before using the computer:

I feel your pain...

Zzzyun said...

sigh* what to do?
siblings...! *palms forehead*

Anonymous said...

heheh, i'm luckier cos my bro has to ask for MY PERMISSION before using the computer!

Zzzyun said...

why does ur bro has to ask UR permission to use da pc? it's not urs rite? hmm...

Anonymous said...

i dun hv my name on the comp, but i guess i can call it mine, since i'm the only "heavy user". my parents only use it occasionally; my bro uses it to play games. of course he has to ask me. it's a RULE i made up! Hehehe!

Zzzyun said...

wah..if my siblings so "teng wah" (cantonese) then good ade. as if they'll listen to any rule i make up..

but i hv 2 siblings so more then enuf ppl 2 contend 4 use 4 the pc ade. =aikz=