Tuesday, November 01, 2005

@ Daydreams @

Oh no...When I shld be studying, I apparently spend more time trying to study than doing the actual thing itself. Ish..! -_-

Why?

Becoz I noticed that I spent a lot of time daydreaming leh! Hmm... =(

So I decided to get things in order and blog about my daydreams. Maybe this will "get it out of my head" as Kylie Minogue once sang.

Here goes (& get ready!):

  • Okay, I daydream a lot bout what FUN I'm going to have after my dreaded-but-soon-to-finish finals! I plan outings in advance (unfortunately in my head only, haven't gone on with the real plans yet) with which friends to out with and where to go to. Aikz, I must persevere. But is it my fault that I have many friends [*grin*] I miss so much and thatI haven't seen them for such a looong time?? Hehe...

  • Now, this daydream is a fav of mine. Aikz, I often daydream about my life in uni next year. I know, I know, I haven't officially gotten into the uni yet but a girl can dream, right? I do hope I get accepted. I'm a bit freaked about the interview but my fren assure me that I'll ace the interview. (How does she know anyway? Is she going to bribe the person in charge or IS she the person in charge? Haha...) But I won't worry bout it yet since it's still weeks away. Now must focus on the task at hand. Actually, shld be studying not blogging but whatever.

  • Err...daydreaming about spending time with that special someone? Ah Ha. I caught you, all the kaypo people jumping up and down yelling who? WHO? at the top of their lungs. Haha...Actually, sorry to say, I was just kidding. Haha... Want to make myself laugh at your kaypo-ness! Tee hee hee.

Ok-la. I think that's all now. Come to think of it. After counting this, I don't seem to have many daydreams anyway, but there are always variations to each one...!

Whatever. Let's hope this get the above "out of my head" until friday afternoon.

Reprimands mind:- Then, you can daydream all you want. I won't stop you! Ok. Just oh-behave these few days.

Keke... I'm laughing at myself leh.

*Sigh* I a bit siao ade.

Postscript:

  • My dad just bought a fax machine. I was like "huh? Why do we need a fax machine?" He didn’t answer me. But I found out the answer later myself. It was for the use of my bro. Huh! Apparently, he being a member of the Leo club means that he is oh-so-important that he needs a fax machines to send oh-so-important letters etc to somewhere else.

  • However, today he also need to go to Kedah himself to give whoever some letters since the idiots there do not know how to use a fax machine. What-lah. This totally undermines the need to buy a fax maxhines ade. Hrummph. Maybe I shld ask dad to buy me a Nano Ipod or something of the sort. I wonder if he'll agree? Hmm...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Okay, I daydream a lot bout what FUN I'm going to have after my dreaded-but-soon-to-finish finals!" -- i think everyone does that, at least, i do! well... i've been arranging my notes (not because i'm a neat guy). i just can't wait to get rid of them after the exams!

it's natural to feel nervous during an interview especially in the start of the session. but as u go on, u'll be more comfortable. good luck!

i'm one of those kay-po's who were jumping and yelling "who? who?" haha! :P

did june infect u with kss? go ask for medical expenses from her!

Anonymous said...

hahahhhaha... aiyaa.. make me anticipate an answer of 'who' d.. manatau ..... >(

i oso day dream alot.. but only right before exams when i'm supposed to be studying. >( but i'm not gonna tell u MY daydreams. ;)

Zzzyun said...

kyptos> what to do...i've also been anticipating arranging my books..can't wait to sell them after finals! hehe... and what is 'kss'?

lydia> haha..gotcha! i wonder how many kaypo ppl will fall into my 'trap' leh...keke.. and u're so notty one, dun want to tell me UR daydreams! =(

Anonymous said...

zyun>> oh, kss stands for ki siao syndrome. a disease gleefully spread around by june aka siao po. heck, even my keyboard has kss!

Anonymous said...

Fax!?

What happened to email?

Argh...Forget email, what happened to sending and receiving email over the internet?

So backward lah, this Leo Club. lol

Zzzyun said...

kryptos> hmmm...at first i tot kss stands for kiasu syndrome which fits in quite well u gotta admit..keke...actually i already a bit siao siao one from the start...

suntzuII> what to do? i think fax is better for them so that they got written proof? Maybe i shld suggest to him that they use email...whatever.

Anonymous said...

Use printer la...

If worried about printing cost, use a B&W laser printer like our college. The toner costs less per pop than a conventional printing ink, or so I heard.

Whatever you do, stay away from bubblejet. The ink is more expensive than Champaign, literally!

Zzzyun said...

i think u mean champagne right? since "Champaign" is a combination of the words champagne and campaign...hehe...

actually they do have email, but dunno what is he doing neways. lazy to ask him...