Saturday, November 05, 2005

Torture's Over! Yayz!!

Well, woke up today again at the freaking early time of 5:40 am!! Erm...this was not good since I fell asleep last night at around 2:30 am last night (morning?). So had a grand total of only 3 hours & 10 minutes of sleep only!

But surprisingly I felt pretty optimistic about my physics paper after i woke up from my sleep (nap is more like it... T_T)!! The song "Reaching for Heaven" kept ringing gaily in my ears. This was quite unlike what I was feeling last night coz my insomnia was actually caused by unnecessary anxiety.

Why was i feeling so anxious? Oh, I was affected by a fren of mine.

Recently, during this stressful exam period, she has taken to sms-ing me the night before to tell me how anxious she was and blah blah blah. I'm okay with it and me being a Good Samaritan and all (hehe), I tried my best to comfort her lo. However, I do think that my being hysterical and all would have more weightage since I'm the one with tons unstudied coz I'm a procastinator [but you all know that, don't you?]

I mean she prepared for it better than me and she wants me to comfort her? It totally shld be the other way round. Aikz, but I don't need anyone to comfort me coz I'm strong. lol... =)

Anyway, she called yesterday. She was in pretty bad shape. I tried to comfort her (again) but hey, I still got 2 chapters of phy unstudied leh and hello, I don't have a lot of time to chat, okay!!

God, I was still so kind and tried to help her but now thinking back, I think I gave her totally lousy advice.

Hey, I was in the same situation myself, albeit not so panicky, so whacha want me to do?? God.

I mean it'd be totally A-OK if we'd really fast frenz and all but... we're not really. Just normal frenz. Maybe she tot I was a good listener or something. Haha, she doesn't know me well then, since I talk A LOT.

Whatever.

That's not important ade. Just that I'm glad to be of service. But I guess this strikes me off the list of signing up to the Befrienders Club since I might piss ppl so much that they decide to commit suicide instead. Kekeke...

Oops. Veered off my actual topic a bit. Was talking bout my day, right? Hmm... I guess I'll just skip and go to what happened after the test.

Anyway, I tot physics was hard. Not like super hard or what, but like hard-as-always-kind-of-hard wo. I mean, I ade know that all physics papers were hard la, so this is nothing out of the usual lo. But, according to lots of ppl I asked, they all have the same notion that the exam was like the pinnacle of hardness or something like that. Meaning that it was extremely hard.

Hmmm.. I wonder.

But whatever. They're all arguing about the objective Qs and their answers after the test. I listened (and argued a little). Thank god that most of my answers matched a certain someone's. That's good since she's quite good in physics.

I'm just thankful that I changed 2 answers last minute since both were right!! This is totally the 1st time that I changed my answers and they're right one leh. Last time alwiz wrong one. Phew!

Ok, then we're all hanging around in college as Victor celebrated Yi-C's bday with us. Eh, it's a Secret Recipe Cheese Cake leh! Yum. But it was a bit hard coz they didn't defrost it. Oh well.

After that, I didn't go home yet coz I tot we could all hang out a bit. But alas, they all have their own programs (like paktoh-ing etc.) leaving me alone. Boo hoo. Called my dad and went home. No point wandering there alone right? *Sigh*

And Mr Leong jokingly said that no need to discuss ade, can go to Gurney Plaza ade. He's so funny!

Okie, then got back home, had lunch *my fav steamed chicken with garlic--I mean it's so healthy yet tasty...yummy!* then rested a bit.

A pounding headache was looming on the horizon ma, but I couldn’t sleep. Strange. Anyway, after a useless attempt to sleep, I decided to online instead~what else leh? Then watched the rerun. Later, managed to catch forty winks. Thank God.

Then, fastforward a bit. [You all don't need to hear everything that happened today, right?] Later, I walked to my grandma's house to visit my grandparents *filial leh?* and visiting cousins that I've not seen for so long. Enjoyed their company for a while, chatting and all.

After that, my elder cousin who down's to penang to work part time for his uncle as an apprentice came over to use the streamxy line coz my grandma's house don't have a line that can work with his laptop.

Anyway, he later taught me the basics to play Dota!! Yayz! It's pretty fun. But a tad confusing coz there's are so many heroes, each with so many skills and all. But I'll learn quickly I guess, thanks to my ahem, 'gaming background'. I grew up with all boys, you know, so I learnt naturally...

The principles in Dota are the same, just new characters, new skills and new weapontry. Cool! He said that he can lend me to play all the time he's here but I think I'll go buy Fronzen Throne so I can err...practice myself.

Hehe... I'm gonna be the Dota Champion! Woohoo.

*Swings axe menacingly* Hehe...

I guess that's all for now. Not much of interest happened after that. =Aikz= Gotta sleep early coz going out with my parents to eat dimsum tomorrow! Yummy~ My stomach is growling now leh. Haha..

Anyway, I'm just extremely happy that my finals are OVER!! Over!!!!

Fun is now the main agenda of the day! You go, girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did mr leong really say that??? LOL... now tat is very funny.. i am soo sooo soo getting to appreciate him more n more.. (not tat i din appreciate him before this la)... btw, wat was the question abt einstein d?? do u remember? i totally can't rmbr any question abt him arrr.. except the one asking abt the theory of relativity ..

Zzzyun said...

yup he totally did..i think i'm getting quite fond of him ah...lol...guess i'm going to miss him..next year must come back to visit him okay?

err, i tot some of the 'sociology-like' Qs, the answers evetually leaded to einstein wo. not meh?

for e.g., the one about michaelson/morley exp ah, the impacts and blah blah lo...right??

aikz, dun discuss so much ade..or else i might be heartbroken...

Anonymous said...

(Blogger's name) swinging an axe menacingly.

Wow, hard to imagine. That's scary... Better steer clear of your way.

Zzzyun said...

haha..hard to imagine leh? hehe..
actually i was refering to my alter ego (one of the heroes) swinging the axe, not exactly me, coz i'm not an advocate of violence! =)