Thursday, November 24, 2005

Out with Old Frenz

Wah, yesterday damn syiok lah. Okay, exaggerating a bit. Keke. =)

Anyway, my fren came to fetch me to Gurney around 12:50 pm and we were off to meet our high sch frenz in front of the cinema. Well, just gotta say that thank goodness that I din give up my inti card yet coz this means that I get a student discount. Haha. Although the expiry date stated there was 19th nov. Hehe. Who cares anyway?

Right, some of my frenz were early (meaning we're kinda late...o.O...sorry guys!) while some were even later than us leh. That was why we went to have lunch a lil' late. It was almost 2:15 pm ade by the time we're seated in Fish & Co. [They wanted to go to Kim's Gary at first but changed their mind.]

Anyway, since I had a little brunch before coming, 2 of my frenz were not really hungry, we 3 decided to order 2 dishes to share! That way, we can cut cost while still feel full. The others proceeded to order set lunches and what-nots. Btw, the service sucks coz the waiter got us less 1 set lunch and when we wanted to cancel (coz lack of time ade) they said cannot la. Argh, made us gobble and guzzle so. The food was okay, I guess but not especially tasty or anything. Whatever.

Btw, it was really nice being with old frenz leh. After so long didn't see each other ade, we can still joke and poke fun at each other like the old times. It was...nice. Nostalgic. It's like we haven't been apart before or what. =)

We really must do this more often, okay? Hehe...

Right, by then it was 3:05 pm ade! Our movie [Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire] starts at 3:00 pm leh! We dashed up hoping that the commercials would be longer (first time we hope that. lol)

Thank goodness we got up in time. It was still commercial time--chop chop. We snuggled into our seats, moi not enjoying some of the mind-boggling commercials. Mind boggling coz I was trying hard to figure out what the hell were they advertisizing leh. Hurhur. I liked the trailers they showed though, Memoirs of a Geisha looked way interesting. Must watch!! I must finish the book before I see the show or else I'll go dizzy due to loss of storyline. lol.

Right, abt Harry Potter, you really wanna read my comments? Coz there're a lot. I think I'll separate it into another post. Yes yes, I think I've a tidyness compulsion when it comes to the things I like.

Anyway, generally, I find the movie much better than the last few ones (actually, I think it's my fav book out of the many) coz there was more action. However, sadly there were many parts that did not do justice to the storyline in the book!! But i guess I'll gloss it over though there are some changes I do abhor. But more later.

After the movie, it was time to go home ade lo. Met some college peeps on the way out. Funny thing was junyen said 'wah, so many ppl ah' when there were only like 4. The rest had gone the other way. So in fact, there was a lot of ppl, but he didn't see them, so how he know leh? lol.. Funny~

Okay, on the way home I explained to Sinyee abt the things the movie-makers didn't explain properly in the movie. Argh, another grouch abt the movie. But maybe it's just for ppl who have read the book, right? Haha...

Right, later I'm off to blog abt how I lurve this movie but what (obvious) flaws it has.

Hey, I'm always so objective, okay? =)

No comments: