Thursday, November 10, 2005

:: Electronica Deprived ::

Not much time to blog recently coz:

  1. I do not, quite unfortunately have sole possesion of the computer, and this problem will dramatically worsen next week when all the computer users in my household [i.e. my siblings] are home 24/7 to bicker over who's turn is it to use the most magical eletronic device ever invented-- the computer! Damn, Bill Gates sure deserves his millions. lol...

  2. I've bought a few games yesterday night while out shopping with my parents. Ok, they're there to buy a handbag for my sis's teacher while I was on the prowl for games. Keke... Anyway, I got my sis the game she was asking for --> Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. It's quite fun, I guess but a tad complicated for a kid to play if you ask me. And the tutorial was damn boring and long-winded. I then got Civilisation IV as recomended by Jun Lin. Didn't have time to install it yet but I'm sure it'll be fun. Of coz the actual game that I had my eyes on was Frozen Throne but...but it was out of stock! Damnit. I was so looking forward to more practice on it since I really don't want to get slaughtered (*slits throat* whoa, bloodthirsty) when playing with others. Arggh... Maybe some other time then.

I guess that's all for now. Maybe I won't be blogging this often since I've other activities to attend to, like:

  1. A Field Trip this coming Saturday. I'll definitely blog a post abt it so rest assured. Maybe I'll get some photos off Jun Lin who's definitely going to take photos of anything of interest. What's that, you gotta ask him la. The people who just take [i.e. me] keeps quiet. Haha...

  2. Various outings with frenz. Haven't really gotten a confirmation and all but I'm sure all will work out fine. Yayz! Besides, I gotta make sure my social calendar is balanced. It'd be dead boring to go out everyday one week and stay home for the next fortnight, right? =)

  3. Hmm.. Buy more and play more games. Oops! Am turning into another type of addict (Gaming Addict!). Let's just keep our nice little fingers crossed that I don't turn into a drug addict. But I think that's a safe bet la. So anyone wanna bet? Kekeke...

  4. Shop more! *I'm just a normal girl after all! Haha* I need more $$$ though so I might need a sponsor. Any takers? Hehe... Anyway, there seems to be a ton of stuff that I want to buy so, maybe i shld make a list. Yup, sure gives a new meaning to 'shopping list' coz you can bet that my stuff ain't gonna contain grocery stuff! lol... Just hope that I don't turn into a shopaholic though. But shld be okay-lah. I got it under control. So, no worries!

I think that's all for now. I wanna go play games ade! Toodles, peeps! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy~ I'll let you know as soon as 2kGames decides to fix CivIV's memory leak. Oh ya, cracking this game is quite complicated compared to other games. Let me know if you run into any trouble.

Curse that "Safe Disc 4 CD protection". So ma fan only.

Hehe... I'm so anxious about the trip. In fact, I'm recharging my camera, clearing my memory card, and cleaning my lens tomorrow!

PS:
Bill Gates' fortune is in the billions.

Try not to spend too much

Zzzyun said...

hmmm...i think i'll surely run into problems one while cracking it...arggh..don't worry, i'll call for ur help when i'm in need.. :P

wah..so anxious! i don't think i'll prepare anything for it..

oh ya, it was a slip of speech, his fortune IS in billions. I don't think i'll spend too much on shoppping since i don't have much funding to start with. blek~