Wednesday, November 09, 2005

* Flame Wars *

It's quite a difficult job maneuvering my way through the treacherous waters of the vast blogosphere. What do I mean? I'm talking about flame wars! Yes, it's every blogger's nightmare. Of coz, there are exceptions who welcome them as publicity for their blog. But mostly, bloggers are afraid of them and the brouhaha they bring with them.

Unfortunately, Lyd was a victim of such. It was not so long ago when a certain 'anonymous' was flaming her chatterbox, leaving unsavoury messages. *Sigh* I do hope that never happens to me. Even more frightening though is the fact that that 'anonymous' is someone from college and not just some crazy person spamming people's tagboard for fun. *Shivers*

However, I must say I've been pretty lucky so far for managing to evade any sort of mud-slinging. Maybe it's because I'm such an uber nice person kua...Yeah right! *Sarcastic Tone*

Ok-lah, essentially I think I'm quite a nice person (cough cough, praising oneself leh) but no way am I being a doormat for anyone else. I mean, you can't just let ppl take and take and take, sometimes you just gotta take a stand (for yourself). It's just for your own good. Trust me on this one.

I dunno why I'm writing this post. Maybe I'm just sick of evil + crazy + twisted people that do underhanded stuff. I've seen a lot of such examples after a few months running around the blogosphere.

A prime example is XiaXue's blog. You won't believe how many enemies that girl's got. Ok, to make clear to everyone, I'm not one of those mindless fans of her blog, it's just that doing underhanded stuff with malicious intent is so...pure evil! Yes, I don't really agree with some of the things she says but that's not an excuse to write to those companies endorsing her and cause to her to lose her endorsements.

Whatever.

I just hope that I won't fall prey to such malicious people. Is it any wonder that the world is in such a dreadful state now? With all these type of people around, I wouldn't be surprised if an evil dictator emerges (Hilter comes to mind) and tries to take over the world. =Blek=

Maybe I've been reading too much (science) fiction.

Yeah, that must be it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a friend of mine used to be a frequent chatterbox spammer. but after being barraged, he daren't do it again - only occassionally lah.

hmm... that was lydia's stalker? wow!

(*shakes head. standing ovation for miss "uber nice") tsk, tsk, "gao bin pui"!

Arguments are extremely vulgar, for everbody in good society holds exactly the same opinions. ~Oscar Wilde
maybe there'll be no war and fighting if everyone worhips me and hails me as a dictator. muahahaha! =P juz joking, ok? I'm not a megalomaniac! lol!

Zzzyun said...

haha.. aiyah, say i'm "gao bin pui"! *frowns*

Anyway, i don't really agree with that satatement by Oscar. I mean, how can ppl hold exactly the same opinion? that's just not possible.
unless u're talkin abt brain-washing or indoctrination since young la...

hmm... to be a dictator, war must takes place 1st to place the dictator on thr throne. so arguement not valid. lol...

Anonymous said...

"essentially I think I'm quite a nice person"

*Cough*Cough*Cough*Cough*

This guy is unable to continue commenting. He is now on the way to hospital due to an asthma attack. Looks pretty bad.

Sincerely,
A paramedic

PS: Just kidding :p

If I'm become the dictator of the world, tobacco will go extinct. So, support my revolution!

Zzzyun said...

oh dear. perhaps i shouldn't have wrote "essentially I think I'm quite a nice person"...

am i not "essentially a nice person" meh?? who wanna call a vendetta against me? Huh?!

*clinches fist* wah, violent tendencies... :P

whatever. I guess I'll be more careful in the future. arggh...